- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Lovely setting , close to the city private beach!
Food is ok not very expensive, entrance fee 5 euros Monday to Friday and 7,20 on the weekends
Staff at the Bach / snack bars are polite and respectful.
The ones responsible for the sun beds not so much !
They never help to raise the umbrellas , they let people struggle while they are waiting to cash the money.
Not clean at all!!
Sorry tables and sun beds !!
They charge for a whole set of you require an extra subbed because you are a party of three and on the weekends this can go up to 10-20 euros depending where you are sitting .
The managers are nowhere to be found !
People use the side entrance and walk in without paying sometimes , which is frustrating to see if you have just payed yourself !
Rather disappointing experience!Written 24 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice area , becoming the in place for a sunny aftrenoon. Many bars and restaurants to choose from although pricey. Its a wonderfull place to see and be seen , BUT it has a hude dissadvantage. MINIMUM PARKING space and HORRIBLE Traffic to get thereWritten 30 April 2012This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stayed here for one night and had an apartment that looked over bay and what a view. Not the best beach in terms of sand and facilities but an incredible view. Porto rafti is a secret kept by the atheneansWritten 13 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was the best beach nearby Athena, we visited during our trip. Along the road are a lot of beaches with shallow water. We choose this one because it was not crowded at all and the water was perfect (clean and shallow). The beach has umbrellas, and a lifeguard but has no bathroom. There is a Shell across the street so you can use that bathroom. We also bought coffee and water from there. Along the road you can find free parking spots.Written 12 August 2022