7 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The public beach was literally non-existent had building work going on and was very small with no amenities whatsoever, no sun beds or umbrellas. We had to pay to go into the private area which was €7 just to go in but it did have showers, toilets, changing facilities, shops, and a lovely restaurant and bar. We went over to the right and purchased two sunbeds and an umbrella for €20. The beach was lovely and clean. The water was very clear and no water sports to spoil the tranquility.Written 6 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stayed here for one night and had an apartment that looked over bay and what a view. Not the best beach in terms of sand and facilities but an incredible view. Porto rafti is a secret kept by the atheneansWritten 13 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This beach is accessible from the street. There is no cost to lay out your beach towel, enjoy the sun and go for a swim. There is a beach club there where you can grab a drink or a meal. You can use their lounge chairs/umbrellas, but I think there is a cost to that. There are changing rooms and restrooms on the beach that i believe don't have any cost. The beach is made up or tiny polished stones and the water suddenly jumps to 2 ft deep right off the beach. Great place to plant yourself for a few hours.Written 30 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was the best beach nearby Athena, we visited during our trip. Along the road are a lot of beaches with shallow water. We choose this one because it was not crowded at all and the water was perfect (clean and shallow). The beach has umbrellas, and a lifeguard but has no bathroom. There is a Shell across the street so you can use that bathroom. We also bought coffee and water from there. Along the road you can find free parking spots.Written 12 August 2022
- We paid 14 euros for 2 sunbeds +umbrella. The beach was clean. The bar doesn’t have a big variety of food but for drinks and a sandwich is totally fine. They have showers and bathrooms . What i admired is that they accessible wheelchair ramp.
There was also a lifeguard.Written 20 June 2023
- One of the best things I have ever done for myself and my partner. Absolutely lovely people. organising the pic nic was super easy, location was a dream and every single touch was full of love.
The food and rinks were great tooWritten 6 September 2022