- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We were travelling during uncertain times during the pandemic and wanted a private charter to Ambergris Caye. I contacted Nautilus Express and reached Michele. Right from the start I felt comfortable as she carefully planned out our options. Michele arranged for our group of 11 to be picked up at the airport and Daniel was there with a sign with our name on it when we stepped out of the airport We were quickly transported to the marina and michele had us on a boat to Ambergris Caye within minutes. The boat was big and stable in the water for the 40minute trip and delivery was right to the dock of our accommodations. Michele also arranged the pick up 14 days later and was the reverse of our arrival. Punctual and superior service. Michele is a total rockstar. Highly recommend Nautilus Express Charters and Michele. Thank you so much. Brad Lawrence from Canada.Written 21 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They are in the process of turning this shrimp farm and crocodile rehabilitation program into a full-blown activity center (paint ball, pool, etc.), but there isn't a lot of activity available now (January, 2018). Having said that, the shrimp dishes were very, very good with fresh shrimp. They have a full bar. I found the shrimp farm operations to be fascinating and the owner was happy to tell me all about it. If you have an hour or two to kill before going to the airport, I highly recommend this. Follow the signs to Captain Hooks on the Goldson Highway.Written 20 January 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is our second trip to belize. Last year we took tropic air to and from ambergris caye and enjoyed it a lot. It's a very quick flight. This year we travelled with friends that do not do small puddle jumper planes so we decided on tropic ferry. They meet us immediately outside airport and took the first four in our group with their bags then came back to get the other four and their bags. It is ten minutes on rough road from airport to ferry terminal. They handled all the luggage from airport to boat for us. On the ride to the caye they serve rum punch but beware... No punch on return ride. Also on return ride we had 24 of the ferry arrived at ferry terminal right at two hours prior to departure but still needed to get all luggage and people to the airport with just one van that holds only 4 plus bags at a time. This was not a good feeling and our group of eight decided to get our own taxi ride and pay them so we were sure to get to the airport with enough time to check in for the international flight. This was poor planning on their part and was a bad way to end a great vacation. I would recommend telling them you are on an earlier flight than actual so you have time to wait for their commute from ferry to airportWritten 22 March 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did a custom tour with Albert. Half day Mayan ruins/half day Belize City tour. Communication was great and Albert was very knowledgeable! Pick up from BZE was on time. I'll definitely use this company again.Written 9 July 2021
- Excellent service. Josh picked us up from Cancun and drove my family to Belize. I highly recommend them for number of reason top of my list was safety. Nice clean cars with outstanding drivers.Written 2 August 2022
- Dennis showed us a wonderful time. He was so knowledgeable and shared a great deal of Belize’s history.
The ruins is a go way to spend the morning.Written 13 September 2021
- Great company and great people. They went out of their way when I lost an item and helped me to retrieve. 5 stars! Highly recommend and will use again when back in Belize again!Written 23 May 2022
- Mark Henry our driver and tour guide made our visit to Belize a very memorable and informative adventure. Mark is a very good driver and was very knowledgeable of the local history of Belize. We toured the city, museums, Mayan pyramids and zoo. Mark provided his interesting insight and fun filled humor that made our stay in Belize a delight. Mark also was a good source when it came to recommending the best local dining.Written 11 June 2019
- We had a great day with Belize Exclusive Shuttle travelling from Orange Walk to Cayo and back. He is very knowledgeable about places and stopped all the places we wanted to visit. Thanks to Frederic, it was a very comfortable trip with a lot of fun. Never got tired travelling a whole day and time flew enjoying talking with him while on the road. Highly recommend Belize Exclusive Shuttles!!Written 4 March 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Ladyville
- The most popular things to do in Ladyville with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Ladyville on Tripadvisor