- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Had a business meeting/reception in the evening. Staff were great; really friendly. Bar service was very good, but....Food at such reception should have been served much more quickly. Nevertheless your team really did look after us, so thank you!Written 18 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a great park to walk and to take your dog. Lots of safe places for dog to run and play with others. A great place very centrally locatedWritten 4 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was an extremely pleasant garden in the shadow of the Rijksmuseum. Beautiful and inviting fountain and an excellent collection of sculpture.Written 19 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were staying nearby and really enjoyed walking to Park Frankendael. It is lovely and our 2 year old really enjoyed it. Great for family time.Written 7 July 2019
- Amsterdam has 2 small botanic gardens;Hortus Zuidas is free to visit;no entrance fee.
Open on workdays,these gardens offer plants for sale,a large collection of cactus and pleasant seating area's situated on the water's edge.Written 26 March 2019
- Pleasant walking here, shopping center nearby, some interesting artworks to admire, such as the boy on a horse, a diamond and something resembling a Clix construction. Must be great to walk about in spring and summer. Fine visit.Written 14 February 2020
- Sieger Park is a small public park in Sloten, Amsterdam West. It's really a green park, everywhere you see is green, even on the water. There are some artwork and It was completely silence in the park.Written 19 September 2017
- It's not a park, more a small complex of about 30 garden sheds and the one, number 22 has some bees boxes. It is the old "Bijenpark" because now there is a new one and it is at Baron Schimmelpenninck van der Oyeweg 4, 1067 HV Amsterdam. The location of the old bee park is not easy to find. The address Sloterweg 787 is belong to a transport company. You have to pass the sign "Forbidden Access" to get to the entrance of the bijenpark. At the front yard of Sloterweg 787, you will find a small red white submarine. The park is open from 1st May- 1st October from 11.00 am - 06.00 pm. It's not really an attraction for foreign tourists as it's far from the city centre and there is no bus to get there.Written 19 September 2017
- You can view only the exterior of the house where a plaque layed in 1920 explains that Descartes lived in the building in 1634. Recommended only for philosophy diehards.Written 17 July 2017
- An explosion of green happy plantlife, tweaked, nudged, artfully arranged, kids have their own little gardens in between, great little place hosting a massive amount of interesting plants. Cool visit.Written 30 June 2019
- Cute little kid's garden, created by kids for any and all. Pretty flower beds in wooden crates, plants galore, restful and green. Good for a small test stop.Written 14 September 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Amsterdam
- These are the best places for kid-friendly gardens in Amsterdam:See more gardens for children in Amsterdam on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking gardens in Amsterdam:See more gardens for couples in Amsterdam on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly gardens in Amsterdam:See more budget-friendly gardens in Amsterdam on Tripadvisor