- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
9 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I thought this experience would not be as good but it was pretty fun. I recommend it if you really like beer. It is fun to go with friends, family or your partner. At first, you can learn some history of Heineken and then there are activities you can do and also free beer.Written 27 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well the beer's expensive (Amsterdam?) but very nice, staff are "characterful", food's good and not overpriced for the location.
They brew on-site.
You won't stumble across it even though it's very central.
Worth a try, anyway.Written 31 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent find! Small but good selection of beers with snacks. Friendly staff and lovely relaxed outdoor seating. Super easy to get to and well worth it.Written 22 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a fantastic brewery.
We had walked past this brewery several times and finally decided to stop in.
Stefan was an amazing host. We have us a great tour. We selected 6 beers to try!
Awesome!Written 28 December 2019
- Very good bar to visit and mingle with locals. Atmosphere is friendly and staff is helpful to select the right beer for your taste. Offers even free tasting so they make sure you get your order right.Written 18 September 2022
- Excellent! The beer and the quality overall is phenomenal. The location and atmosphere is very good. Reasonable value for the moneyWritten 30 July 2022
- Amazing to think that they brew such good beer in the next room. 7-8 beers on tap today with loads more on bottle. Everything from light ales to Imperial stouts. The whitewashed garage walls are not up everyone’s taste but do give it a try.Written 15 September 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Amsterdam
- These experiences are best for breweries in Amsterdam:
- Blue Boat Amsterdam Canal Cruise and Heineken Experience
- Skip-the-Line Heineken Experience Amsterdam and 1-Hour Canal Cruise
- Shared Beer Bike
- Amsterdam Luxury Boat cruise Tickets
- Brew Bus Amsterdam, #1 Craft Beer & Brewery Tour
- These are the best places for couples seeking breweries in Amsterdam:See more breweries for couples in Amsterdam on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking breweries in Amsterdam:See more breweries for groups in Amsterdam on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly breweries in Amsterdam:See more budget-friendly breweries in Amsterdam on Tripadvisor