- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- On our last day we just wanted somewhere to wander around so decided on spending the morning here. It is a quirky place but we highly recommend both the cheese toastie and the stroopwaffel!Written 2 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A fairly large farmers' market with many stalls. You can find cooked food, fresh farmers' produce, clothings and little knickknacks here. A very nice spot to enjoy a leisurely Saturday morning.Written 1 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There were a lot of beautiful flowers in the market, but unfortunately there were only a very limited amount of tulips we could buy to bring home to the U.S. It was fun to see and I wish we had something like this in our neighborhood!Written 8 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Enjoyable wander around the stalls with so much to see. And so many interesting things to look at. Very relaxed. A wide range of new, craft and old things.Written 9 February 2020
- This is a flea market with lots of second hand cloths and shoes. Also shops with tourist stuff and funny stuff you did not know you needed.Written 11 June 2022
- Is a nice market. Here you can find many different things including some Dutch specialties, like puffertie and backed fish.Written 28 May 2022
- We enjoyed visiting the Art market. We specially loved the booth with a unique collection of food-photography. Nice talking to the artist himself too!
Highly recommended!Written 12 September 2022
- We ran into this market by chance while wandering in the streets of the city. We only spent a short time here but it looked a great place to buy produce. Anything fresh, fruit and vegetables and other foodstuffs, you could buy in what seemed to be reasonable prices. If you are staying in the city for a few days this is a good place to buy your own food.Written 9 March 2019
- This flee market is not exist any longer. It moved to the the "Antiekcentrum Amsterdam" at the Elandsgracht 109.Written 5 June 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Amsterdam
- These are the best places for couples seeking flea & street markets in Amsterdam:See more flea & street markets for couples in Amsterdam on Tripadvisor