- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
25 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED:
Every Saturday and Sunday from 11.00-17.00u there's also a special TABLE/DAY MARKET at Antiekcentrum Amsterdam !
Specialised collectors offer antique, vintage, curiosities and design.
Unique antique, vintage, modern and designer jewellery, watches, accessories, decorative objects, trinkets, curiosities and art for every taste and budget.
Direct entrance via: Lijnbaansgracht 193.
And via Antiekcentrum Amsterdam: Elandsgracht 109
FREE ENTRANCE !Written 11 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- For those who want to taste different flavors of art, take a stroll down this street. Along side the cafes there are at least two dozen of art shops and galleries.
The prices differ. We bought a beautiful painting by Gaia Roma at Carre’ D’Artistes.
Good for a sunny day or even when it is raining. The gallery owners / curators are so friendly and helpful.Written 20 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Found the KLM Delft blue houses I was looking for. Just stumbled on to this store and so glad I did. They had a huge collection of them and more interesting antiques. The store is not very big so it was not overwhelming. Owners were super nice as well.Written 6 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I recently purchased the most beautiful dinnerware set ( L’Objet Aegean) from TERTIUS and I am absolutely over the moon with my purchase. The service I received was absolutely first class, communication was a 10 out of 10.
My dishes arrived within a few days just as was promised.
They were professionally and individually packed and was fully insured and fully tracked.
I had shopped around online for this set, and TERIUS had the best price by far.
I highly recommend this company.
You can make your purchase and relax.
I cannot wait to use my dishes in our new house.
You’re the Best.
Maureen London.Written 7 May 2020
- The Villa Arena is a fairly upscale furniture, kitchen, bathroom and interior decorations mall. It is located straight next to the Ziggo Dome and Johan Cruijff ArenA. Just five minutes walking from train station Amsterdam Arena. There are many shops and at least four restaurants located inside the mall, as well as a children’s playground. The most striking restaurant is Booven, which is located in kind of a floating green spaceship high up in the interior. Overall certainly worth a half to full day visit.Written 11 May 2019
- Read about this place and decided that as we were in the area we would have a look. It was lucky we did.
The place is not big, but still does have a relatively wide selection of rings and things. We found one to our taste and as it was a bit in the small side the owner agreed to have it resized for us. It could have been done the same day, but we opted to come back the following day.
The owner is really helpful and came up with other suggestions as well. We opted for our first choice and now have a lovely Art Deco ring.
Worth popping in to if you are into antique jewellery and reasonably priced.Written 27 July 2017
- On our second trip to Amsterdam we also visited this shop for the second time and again purchased an old map. Its conveniently located near the Rijksmuseum. Outside have large selection of reasonable prints but go down the steps and pend time looking at the boxes til you find what you are looking for.Written 21 May 2018
- My wife and I always call in here to purchase some cool old vinyls to take back to N Ireland .... Five new additions to our extensive collection all for around fifty euros. Our wee treat to ourselves each time we visit Amsterdam. This time ... The Blues Bros, Bee Gees, Mud and good old Rod Stewart. You could spend hours looking through the racks in this wee shop. We love it!Written 15 July 2017
- I happened along this shop by fluke, and the entrance does not reveal how big this gem is. You can spend a good couple of hours there and still not see everything.
I am sure all tastes are accommodated for with small trinkets right up to center piece items.
I look forward to my next visit when I can spend more time there.Written 9 September 2020
- I stumbled into this cozy shop while doing a Rick Steves recommended Joordan walk. This shop is filled with antique local items from 100 years ago or more. I especially loved the old tools. I bought 4 old tools for my son in law, who is always hard to shop for. He LOVED them! And they were not expensive at all. My friends also bought large antique beads that they will string for necklaces. The proprietor was delightful and he spoke English.Written 25 October 2017
- I was in Madame Blue in July. I found a little Delft bird that I wanted to gift others. Unfortunately, I purchased some but not enough. When I returned home, I emailed the store and was able to smoothly purchase more birds to gift. I so appreciate their help and now I have the little birds to gift to others. Thank you for all your help!Written 13 August 2022
- It was an amazing workshop. Highly recommended! Me and my husband painted two nightstands. Really enjoyed the process. Irina (girl who provides this workshop) is a nice person and artist.Written 16 November 2021
- This is an amazing shop, next to the flower market, and full of incredible prints, both originals and reproductions. We bought several of both categories and the owner was very friendly and helpful. It is easy to find, located next to the flower market on Single, off of tram line 4 and 12. We were there in December 2018 and made a special trip back again when visiting in May 2019. It will be on our itinerary for every visit we make to Amsterdam!Written 11 June 2019
- i was there few days ago, i buy a antique kimono. all thigs there is fabulous and unique. the boss okWritten 3 January 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Amsterdam
- These are the best places for budget-friendly antique stores in Amsterdam:See more budget-friendly antique stores in Amsterdam on Tripadvisor