- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
16 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A wonderful, festive low-key place to enjoy a drink and meet new friends. Scheduled fun activities and shows. Outside seating is a great place to people watch on a narrow busy neighborhood street.Written 10 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent drinks, loved the snack food and the vibe. Place was busy, lots of outdoor tables. Keep it up!Written 17 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pay one get two! The happy hour was a lovely surprise :-) Nice bar in the gay area. Cool atmosphere, crowed of people. It seems that the bar is divided in two according to the age of their customers. I don't know if this was intentional though. Nevertheless it is a nice place where to get a drink and meet new people.Written 11 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Dont understand how anyone can give this place a bad review! Great bar, fun and friendly staff - of course, if you enter and want to, you need to buy a drink! Its not a Museum, shop or gallery - its a bar!Written 12 April 2018
- Me and my other heterosexual friend both came in here without realising it was a gay bar. The staff were nice and the drinks were awesome. Aqua were playing when we walked in and there was disco balls everywhere. How we didn't realise I'll never know. Thanks for the drinks guys you have a nice bar 😁👍.Written 21 May 2018
- This place is small but always friendly and welcoming.
Some of the acts are great and they must spend hours getting ready.
Last time I called in it was karaoke night which was a good laugh.Written 24 September 2018
- Great gay club in Amsterdam which plays great music and has super cheap drinks and great ethics! Can get hot in the summer but well worth it as the crowd is super friendly!Written 8 September 2016
- Stopped by for a coffee. Great atmosphere: comfortable environment, good mood music, welcoming staff.Written 5 January 2020
- Went there with my friends during a small trip to Amsterdam. We got our tickets on the spot - they always keep some tickets on spot for latecomers - and the staff seemed really nice - bouncers included. We entered earlier than most people but the club quickly filled up. We had a great time! We loved the whole vibe the place had - extremely LGBT friendly - and we also enjoyed the music they put in the first floor dance room. We made some pretty cool friends and we enjoyed about 2-3 hours of pure dancing. The place felt quite safe - everybody in the club seemed super nice and we had an overall great time. I also appreciated that the ticket was valid for multiple entrances throughout the whole night - you could get out to smoke and then just go back in by showing the club's stamp on your arm to the bouncers outside. The ticket wasn't expensive - it was an ordinary night at the club, so we just paid 10€ for entrance. The cocktails were kinda pricey though, but I feel like it's the average price for drinks around town. Truly a blast, I'd definitely love to come back!Written 18 August 2022
- We stopped here for a "rust" and a beer/snack on our bike trip along the Amstel River in Amsterdam. Directly on the water and with great views.Written 26 August 2017
- Closed. Is now called ludwig. Horrible place. Bad service, bad drinks, bad hygiene. Bad, bad, bad.? Don't go here.Written 8 February 2013
- Skeptical ablut the place, but very positively surprised after sitting down and ordering the first beer.
Great music, great atmosphere. And most importantly : Friendly and sweet staff!
Centrally located with great music are two other assets of this fun Amsterdam gay hangout. Go check it out !Written 17 April 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Amsterdam
- These are the best places for budget-friendly gay clubs & bars in Amsterdam:See more budget-friendly gay clubs & bars in Amsterdam on Tripadvisor