- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
42 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 42
What travellers are saying
- I almost don’t want to tell anyone about this place, where you get an excellent negroni here for €5 and a great view. Irresistible.Written 11 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Handy location, great prices with a shot to suit any taste! Perfect way to either start or end your night.Written 23 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a really great bar with a wide range of real ales for all tastes. The food looks very good as well and is all cooked from fresh on the premises (you can see the chefs preparing it through the hatch) although I didn't try the food myself. On ales alone, a solid 5 stars.Written 9 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A must do if you are around, the sunset is wonderful and you can enjoy it while having a good cocktail and good food. Aperitivo is free of charge and offer a good selection. A nice list of cocktails, mocktails and other drinks. Either you go to the bar or you wait for a "table" service which is charged £2 each time.
If you don't have a car, there is a bus stop less than 2min walk from there. The only thing is that if you take the bus you have to leave early. Cabs are from Pisa so they can expensive but if you are lucky enough you have a driver or you can walk back home.Written 19 September 2016
- Wonderful couple. They do not speak english but perfect Spanish so we got along fine. They explained their menu and I got the cantaloupe wrapped in prosciutto and my wife and I shared a house red and finished off with a dessert. We found this on our last day their and wish we could have gone back. They have fresh wines from the hills close by and showed us how the wine is stored and then run to taps. We even bought a bottle for 5 euros (Sangiovese) and they bottled and corked it right in front of us. Next time I am in Pisa for work I will definitely return.Written 3 July 2021
- Great views. Good experience, cheap drinks and delicious biscuits for the children. Very friendly yet professionally run. Clean area and efficient service. Well doneWritten 27 October 2021
- Manuela, the cook, prepares the most exquisite and delicious fish based menu, just made our day. She's the best!Written 24 August 2016
- I accidentally stumbled across this bar on my first night in Pisa. The atmosphere was so good and the staff so friendly that I went back another 3 or 4 times. Thank you, both, for your hospitality!
Thoroughly recommend the Negronis they serve.
Will definitely return.Written 10 March 2022
- My partner and I could see this place illuminating on the water from the distance, it certainly looked inviting. As we got closer we saw a crowd of people dancing to rock and roll music. Unfortunately there was an extremely large queue at the bar which was not moving very fast. There was also no seating that we could see. We decided to leave without ordering anything.Written 26 June 2019
- This bar is truly a place to get a quintessential Italian coffee with panna (whipped cream). I first came to this cafe with my husband who is affiliated with the University of Pisa. It is frequented by the university crowd for its amazing coffee drinks, and especially for its panna (whipped cream). Their specialty coffees include versions with nutella, chestnut, and chocolate. All are delicious, but whichever variety you choose, be certain to have the panna. I can't comment on the food or cocktails, but if you are strolling through Pisa and need a coffee break, this is the place to stop.Written 14 April 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Pisa
- These are the best places for kid-friendly nightlife in Pisa:See more nightlife for children in Pisa on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking nightlife in Pisa:See more nightlife for couples in Pisa on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly nightlife in Pisa:See more budget-friendly nightlife in Pisa on Tripadvisor