- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
14 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- You know how when you go to a great museum sometimes you wish you could buy a ancient trinket? Well here's your chance. At least it's a chance to see how much an antique helmet or sword or gun would set you back. It's so great. Tiffany lamps? yes Beautiful china? Yes 2 stores run by great people. We'll go back. And we even bought something so it's not too outrageous.Written 18 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is such a beautiful, vintage store in Florence. The store owner, Valentina, is so wonderful and kind while making you a priority not only as a customer, but as a human. Her collection of vintage designer pieces from the 20th century is extensive with mid-century and luxury influences. Her curation also includes non-designer items that are just as phenomenal, but prepare to teleport into an elegant, eclectic past of fashion.
She was just closing up when I stumbled in, but she allowed me stay a little later to browse around some. I even Facetimed my mother to show her the store and also to see if she wanted anything that caught her eye, which Valentina was glad to assist with. I ended up seeing this gorgeous ruby red gold ring, which was something I have been on the hunt for since ruby is my birthstone. We had a nice chat about the ring's origins, and I couldn't leave the store without it. It almost brought me to tears over how beautiful it is. Anyways, I will be returning soon the next time I'm in Florence.Written 19 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We knew little of the palace before we came here. What a great collection of magnificent artworks. The fee was reasonable and entry easy.Written 16 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Have toured with Barbara I think 5 times, with all adults and also with teenagers and she is hands down the best guide ever. Have sent several her way and they also have raved about her skills. She increases your efficiency and knowledge by a factor of at least 5. Would never think of going to Florence without seeing Barbara for new and hidden stuff.Written 18 February 2017
- Very possibly the best vintage shop in town if you whether you are looking for curiosities and memorabilia or you are in the market for some serious furniture shopping. Small, friendly and easy to find. Great selection with items from 30's deco to 80's design and an uncanny attraction for prints and totalitarian memorabilia. Must go!Written 10 August 2015
- we had only just arrived in Florence for the start of 5 weeks in Italy.
We had every intaenetion of buying something really different for home as a reminder of our trip.
However we didn't expect to find that on our first day.
We just went for a stroll as you do and we found this tiny little antique shop and in we went.
Do you know what it's klike when something just hits you in the face and you go OMG!
Well that's what happened to us.
we found this gorgeous statue from the 1940's and we knew this was what we wanted.
At $1500AUD delivered it was more than we expected to pay but as I said it just said "Take me home"
He doesn't negotiate on price, in fact it's almost an insult.
He had heaps of interesting yet unusual stuff there.
Nothing is priced so don't look wealthy.
He isn't the friendliest guys but not rude either.
He almost looks bored, but that changed when we purchased.
He must get tired of the tyre kicking tourists I guess.
Well it arrived today and the packaging was amazing.
Obviously professionally done.
Well it's now it in it's place and we are stoked.
If you are looking for something different then this place is worth considering.Written 12 July 2019
- Tried to go here, missed the morning opening times, so went back at 6.30, well before they closed at 7 to be told they were closing with the attitude of obviously we are closed. Would have dropped some serious money if we’d been able to get in. Why have opening times if you won’t stick to them? Poor attitude and customer service. This was our only day in Florence so won’t be back. Their loss.Written 18 September 2019
- On a recent trip to Florence, I was searching as I did my daily sightseeing for a place to buy a good but affordable print to bring home and frame. Most shops I found didn't have great quality - and then I stumbled on Giorni (close to the Duomo) and found just what I was looking for and more. Giorni has many books and a wide selection of antique maps and prints. They wrapped the print for me in a tube for transporting home in my luggage. I only wish I could have bought more. I will be sure to return on any future visit.Written 26 June 2018
- We found this little place after wandering over the Ponte Vecchio bridge. Go across to the "other" side and stay to the right; keep walking and you'll find this little gem. We have been looking for antique botanical prints for our dining room. This small shop had beautiful prints in the window, so we had to look. We ended up with 19th century watercolors that are absolutely lovely. Even more than the paintings, however, are the fabulous handmade frames that enclose them. The frames are handmade in the shop with beautiful inlays of contrasting woods. They are willing to customize the frame to meet your desire, although the frames that were already on our paintings were so lovely that we couldn't bear to change a thing about them.
In addition to lovely antique watercolors like we purchased, the shop also has maps, paintings and prints of all subject matters. They have a great selection of all sizes and content. I would encourage visitors to stop in and look just to see their broad selection and absolutely amazing handmade frames.
If you do find something you can't live without, they can ship it for you. Our pictures came in about three weeks after purchase. They were extremely carefully packaged. To say the least, we loved this little gem of a shop.Written 6 August 2015