Health Clubs • Hammams & Turkish Baths
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- HIGHLY RECOMMEND. The facility, built in a former winery, is stunningly beautiful. You feel transported to another world. The staff there were informative, kind and helpful. As english speakers they accomodated us with english speaking staff. The massages we had were in the top 5 of our lifetime. Ask for Ciara or Mary for massage! We will return on our next visit to Sicily.Written 29 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- So nice! Unexpectedly, my friend and I found ourselves with time on our hands on the last day of our cycling trip while in Trapani. Our hotel recommended another spa but they were completely booked. We found Salus Spa ourselves and it was wonderful! They went out of their way to accommodate us and even opened an hour early so that we could get our treatments. Our esthetician was lovely and did a great job with my friend's pedicure and I really enjoyed my facial. And the entire spa was nicely decorated and extremely clean. I highly recommend you visit Salus Spa if you are in Trapani, Sicily!Written 4 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- in the middle of the town center and shopping district, and close to most major hotels, it provides a nice hammam experience to get some rest with a choice of massageWritten 10 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I have chronic back pain and made an appointment for a message. The therapist took her time alleviating the pain and I never felt rushed. I will definitely be back!
I was very impressed with the cleanliness!! The atmosphere was very relaxing and well maintained. At the end, they even offered fruit and tea ☕️
Written 12 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I have recently been to La Fiumara for some beauty treatments. It was my first time at this Spa, I found it on Google and had not checked any review prior to my visit.
The service I received was excellent, carried out with professionalism and care.
Will certainly return next year, when back in the area.Written 17 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sicily
- These are the best places for couples seeking hammams & turkish baths in Sicily:See more hammams & turkish baths for couples in Sicily on Tripadvisor