Bars & Clubs • Dance Clubs & Discos
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
40 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 40
What travellers are saying
- We went to this club two nights of our holiday and both nights were insane! Music was a good mix of Italian/Spanish and English. The first night we didn't have to pay to get in (not sure why) but the second was only €10. Drinks were around €8 but they were very strong we didn't need many! Service on the bar was very fast despite the amount of people. The second night my friend needed help getting to the car and I couldn't get her there on my own but there were lots of people offering to help. Very friendly and helpful staff when it was needed. Would definitely recommend!Written 20 June 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This was a great surprise during this holiday in Salina. Enzo and Alex are genuine and go out their way to make you feel welcomed and at ease.
Here you can eat an excellent pizza napoletana style and a perfectly cooked steak chosen from a good selections of cuts. Very tasty side dishes and yummy dessert (baba with dairy cream and strawberries is a must). During the dinner Alex will bring you various samples prepared by Enzo. Last but not least: the bread. It’s pizza bread hot from the oven served while still smoking.
The setting is nice, simple and welcoming, a place where quality is guaranteed and people are genuine.
It’s a must and they also offer a free shuttle service from your hotel and returnWritten 3 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Having spent a few hours walking around the temples nearby we decided to go to a nearby beach for some R&R.
We found the beach and attached to it was this joint.
We strolled in, order d two beers and bur 8€ for a couple of sun chairs.
The dude set them up for us and down we went.
After cooking in the sun for awhile we strolled down to the beach which has soft white sand and in we went.
Although a little cool for me, my wife went for the plunge.
She loved it.
The water was crystal clear and not rocks to be seen.
It was knee deep for at least 70 metres out.
As far as beaches go this one is a ripper and the cafe was great also.
If your looking to relax then this is the place.
So go catch some zed’s and enjoyWritten 5 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Giardini Naxos and it's beautiful bay was our first experience in Sicily. Lovely weather, relaxed style by the beach. Lots of boats, nice cafes for a lunch and then drive up to Taormina.Written 16 August 2012This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you would like to go "off the beaten path" you should be visiting this place, very nice decorated, real bar (the bartender is really out of this world good), good music and great attention.
The food is very good, you have to try the pizza for sure! I also loved the carpaccio di bressaola and focaccia.
The waiters are very attentive, its a very nice friendly atmosphere, good for going with friends or with your loved one, you wont regret it.
We go there very often and we always have fun.
Just dont miss it!Written 18 March 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Music and club at night. Day time though is a great spot to sit and watch. Greta coffee and beer, Processo a lunch with a cherry dropped in, very goodWritten 23 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.