Shopping in Asti
Best Shopping & Malls in Asti, Italy
Shopping in Asti
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
15 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Speciality & Gift Shops • Wine Bars
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great little wine shop in Asti. Proprietors are a lovely couple who make a great team. Very helpful insight. Great wines and food.Written 27 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not only are the people in this shop extremely friendly, but their cheese is beautifully aged. They were extremely knowledgable and clearly loved what they were selling (and improving in their cheese cellar). The man we talked to the most had worked for a famous French cheese shop in Lyon and understood clearly all of his cheeses. He listened carefully to what we said and counseled us perfectly. Of note: the Gorgonzola Dolce was of a perfection that we had never had outside of very nice restaurants in Italy. They curate the selection of cheeses brilliantly. Basically, if you're in the area and want good cheese, come here. We'll be stopping on our way back to France every time we're in Italy!Written 18 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a private tour scheduled with our tour guide and got to see how all of the chocolate and nougat is made as well as sample some of the items as they were moving along in the process. It was really fun to see how everything is still handmade and the people are the heart behind these chocolates. After the tour we had a chocolate, nougat and moscato tasting in the shop. I'd highly recommend scheduling a tour and then picking up a few goodies for yourself or for gifts.Written 30 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Asti
- These places are best for shopping in Asti:
- Centro Commerciale Nuovo Borgo
- Mercatino dell'Antiquariato
- Assetati - Enoteca & Wine Bar
- Borgo Affinatori