- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
153 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 153
What travellers are saying
- The metro is intuitive, normal navigation. The cost of one trip is 2 euros. This is 90 minutes by public transport, you can use the metro once and then transfer to the bus. The stations are cleaner than I expected. The new cars are light and have enough space, although the seats are cold and plastic. You don't feel safe in the old cars. As soon as I entered, I ran into a scandal. The man yelled at another passenger for allegedly looking at his child. There are vending machines with coffee, drinks and chocolates at the stations. Waiting for the train takes up to 13 minutes. It's a long time. But the experience is better than I expected.Written 6 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were a family of 4 adults and 2 teens on a Christmas skiing holiday. We used Cristian’s service twice. Once from Madonna di Campiglio to Milan and once Milan to Malpensa Airport.
The communication was perfect with Cristian, both drivers excellent and the cars also excellent.
Very highly recommended, no stress , safe, clean and efficient!Written 12 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Comfortable car, good punctuality and drivers. We booked transfer from airport to hotel and to visit places nearby and back to central station.Written 16 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was easy to book and prepay for this ride in the US. The flight was delayed but Sergio was there waiting for us as soon as we got our bags and exited MXP. He was friendly and professional with excellent English. The van was comfortable and roomy and waiting for us right outside the airport doors. We’d definitely book this transfer service again.Written 26 December 2022
- I have traveled on numerous Frecciarossa trains, and they are almost always late. It couldn't be otherwise because the design is severely flawed. If you think of the very efficient Japanese bullet trains, they have wide doors, no steps and one-way traffic (passengers enter the car on one side and exit from the other); the platform is clearly marked, so passengers line up ready to board.
The Frecciarossa trains are the exact opposite: narrow doors with at least three steps to negotiate with luggage, two-way traffic (so passengers can't board the train until arriving passengers have gotten off). The platform is often not marked, so passengers are not ready when the train arrives. With such a flawed design, there is no way on earth that passengers could get off and on in two minutes (the scheduled duration of most stops), so delays grow at every stop. Who in their right mind could come up with such ridiculously flawed design?
Luggage racks other than overhead (unfeasible with heavy luggage) are few to none.
Many stations still don't have elevators, and passengers must carry luggage up and down the stairs.
Wifi is painfully slow.
The website is not the most user-friendly, and the company even charges passengers for seat selection on every train (if you have a connection, you pay twice!).
The trains are grossly overpriced for the service provided.Written 16 December 2022
- Comfortable, clean and well priced bus service to Milan Cetnral Station. Departs right outside Bergamo airport terminal (Orio al Serio), bus stop number 4. Takes around an hour.
Easily booked on line €10, but tickets can also be purchsed before boarding, cash or card.Written 11 January 2023
- The BikeMi bike share network in Milan is very extensive, easy to use and even provides confirming emails to advise you that you have successfully returned your bike.
However, I only give it an average rating because so many of the bikes we used with the service were in such poor shape and they are very heavy. There is no way to identify to the service that a bike needs maintenance, you just park it in a slot again.
Note, there is a 2 hour time limit for each individual use and extra charges for any use beyond 30 minutes.
On the plus side, the bikes have lights and a cable lock for use when stopping for a bite to eat or when shopping.Written 2 September 2015
- Best and most reliable car service we have ever used in Europe. They were on time, very friendly and new vehicles that were very clean. I will use every time in am within their service area. EXCELLENT!!Written 23 January 2023
- Fabio was remarkable; attentive, informative, prompt, personable and gracious. We wanted to recognize the outstanding experience and service we received today!Written 2 January 2020
- The service was amazing. Driver was excellent. I was travelling with my family of 5 with lots of luggage and the driver was very helpful and professional. I highly recommend.Written 12 August 2022
- I contacted this company by internet; Marcello’s response was immediate! I needed a limo for a day trip to small village in Switzerland for a family ceremony; greg service was impeccable; good vehicle, spotlessly clean, English and French speaking driver. Used the service three times over four days. Just perfect. Marcello is my choice from now !!Written 14 May 2022
- Milano by Car was very responsive and delivered exactly what they promised. We had a 7:45 am pickup from our apartment we rented to Malpensa airport for five people and six pieces of luggage. They arrived early around 7:30 am and had plenty of room in the van for everything. Our driver was personable and helpful getting us to our destination in plenty of time. We wanted door to door service and were very happy with the price and service. Would definitely use them again.Written 28 November 2022
- German Flixbus is a product of deregulation of the bus market in Germany, and then Europe. It has moved on the market such giants as Alsa, Megabus, Eurolines in just 6 years since 2013. This Ryanair in the bus market turned out. Flixbus works on the same model. The basis of rapid growth is low transportation prices. At the expense of what? Order only on the Internet. The downside of this convenience. No one will explain anything to you. If the trip is canceled or the bus is delayed, You do not have the opportunity to appeal to anyone. No one, neither in Milan nor in Zurich doesn't know anything about Flexbus. I have faced it, . You are offered a replacement, which you must accept. I refused and lose money. Money cannot be returned. You can just buy them another Flixbus ticket. Usually with a surcharge. This is such involuntary love for all life . But there are differences. Flixbus is an umbrella company. It is responsible for marketing, payment services, and licenses. The green colouring of the Flixbus is misleading. The buses themselves belong to different carriers, so they are very different in quality. Maybe you're lucky, maybe you're not. I drove three times in a month with Flixbus: Zurich-Memmingen, Milan-Zurich-Nuremberg-Prague and Prague-Warsaw. Wi-Fi did not work in the last 2. Generally. The seats were torn and the adjustment did not work in the latter. In General, Flixbus is a lottery. Who wins the lottery? Correctly. The one who conducts it.Written 12 January 2020
- Even planning 3.5 hours ahead we still missed our flight because of all the delays in a simple 2 hours trip. The worst train service in my 15 days trip across 5 countries in Europe.Written 12 December 2022
- Very well documented and informed in all aspects of booking , driver was fantastic and waiting as I exited arrivals. Very impressive service and I have used many companiesWritten 30 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Milan
- These experiences are best for transportation in Milan:
- Transfer from Malpensa Airport to Milan city center
- ONE WAY: Milan Malpensa Airport (MXN) to/from Milan
- LINATE -MILANO airport transfer with private Luxury Van.
- Transfer Milan city center - Malpensa airport
- LINATE - MILANO airport transfer
- These are the best places for couples seeking transportation in Milan:See more transportation for couples in Milan on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking transportation in Milan:See more transportation for groups in Milan on Tripadvisor