- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
127 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 127
What travellers are saying
- Very nicely laid out park with a mix of small winding pathways, large trees and ponds. Great for a stroll, rest or playWritten 19 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The vineyards of Leonardo are enclosed behind houses of his period that have been maintained by wealthy owners since he lived there. There is a real connection with his life here.
Just across the road from Santa Maria della Grazie, (The Last Supper) the vineyards are accessible via a cafe and are easy to miss, but well worth the visit (45 Minutes)Written 23 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice bars around canals with normal prices. Lot of swans in the canal, but also there was homeless people under the bridgeWritten 26 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- beautiful place to hang around after full days of visiting. He were lucky that the park was 5mins walk from our hotel and was a nice place to hang around in the eveningWritten 4 August 2022
- Enjoy sun and fun by a nice walk in Parco delle Cave; in summer and in winter the best way to be in the fresh air of a nice Park, with a lake, high trees; for leisure walks, so you will be inspired by the quit atmosphere.Written 30 September 2017
- The artificial lake at the end of the Nаviglio canal is not very interesting. There are many restaurants, but it is possible to walk along the waterWritten 27 April 2022
- The park is situated nearby the shopping area Corso Buenos Aires, so it is a welcome pause from the busy shopping street. Its nice for a walk, there is also a playground, however its not outspokingly astonishing.Written 30 September 2022
- I saw another TA reviewer had mentioned this park (which happened to be near our campsite on the outskirts of Milan) as good for trail biking; as a novice, I thought it'd be worth a go---it was perfect for my level. We enjoyed a pleasurable hour until my hubby got fed up (not interesting enough for him, but the park was much larger than he thought it would be); lots of other families were entering the park as we departing, with big picnics. It seems popular with runners, too.Written 24 September 2016
- First time stay in this area of Milano. Easy to walk around, plenty of shopping, bars and restaurants.
Well connected on public transportation or on foot to Duomo Milano.Written 17 December 2022
- Its a mini aquarium. Good for a visit not bad for a price. We only took 10-15 min circle walk. The place is very cozy. Overall average.Written 13 September 2022
- Nice and peaceful. Limited opening hours in August. Boron is not fascinating, but enjoyed sitting in the shade whilst children ran around. The quietest place in Milan.Written 20 August 2018
- The construction of this beautiful Villa of delight began in 1687 with a redevelopment of a residence that previously belonged to a Bishop Giovanni Visconti (1350).
Surrounded by centuries-old park where two thoroughfares meets .
The Villa is made up with a three-storey block and two lower lateral wings.
Beautiful the double portico on both side of the Villa, one facing the fountain and the other facing the park
The Villa belong to the Municipality and inside there’s the Library and other utility servicesWritten 3 June 2022
- I love its peaceful atmosphere, it is never crowded and I enjoy this place in every season. I go there when I look for a quiet place where to study or to relaxWritten 30 August 2015
- Large area without cars, you can walk and ride a bike for a long distance It is a park nearby other pals ( paco delle cave, boscoincittà) in the wstern suburbs of MilanWritten 6 August 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Milan
- These are the most romantic places for nature & parks in Milan:See more romantic nature & parks in Milan on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for nature & parks in Milan:See more hidden gem nature & parks in Milan on Tripadvisor