Shopping in Trieste
Best Shopping & Malls in Trieste, Italy
Shopping in Trieste
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
91 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 91
What travellers are saying
- The Atelier Home Gallery is a really unique place and a very welcome addition to Trieste's art scene. The name says it all: underwhelmed by the offer in town, the owners have decided to turn their home (or part of it) into a gallery. Visitors are welcomed as friends - you might be even treated to the occasional glass of wine.
At the time of my visit, they had a very interesting temporary exhibition of an up-and-coming US artist. The more 'permanent' exhibits are intriguing landscapes and scenes from north-eastern Italy.
If you enjoy art, quirky places and are visiting Trieste - then dropping by the AHG is a must, I would say.Written 9 November 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Unfortunately the market lived up to expectations. In common with many others in Europe it has seen better days and although the stalls available were a colourful and glistening with fresh produce it had a slightly run down feeling.
We absorbed the atmosphere sitting in one corner by the market bar. Drinking glasses of white wine for a euro accompanied by tapas type treats we watched the older men passing time with hearty exchanges and the occasional song. A cyclist joined in - probably in his seventies, a road bike - clean and sleek, fully dressed in lycra of many hues, walking like a gaucho on his cleats, leg muscles like the trunk of a hawthorn.
In the background a Slovenian butcher cutting his carcasses into tasty offerings to attract the few passing customers. As a free entertainment the hour spent was hard to beat.Written 25 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best shop in town ! Here You can find everything you wish. If you come to Trieste you must visit this place
It's wonderland!Written 6 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is very small gallery, selling contemporary art and preparing important exhibitions of different artists. Selection of artists is severe but with very good taste for quality.Written 8 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Trieste
- These places are best for shopping in Trieste:See more shopping in Trieste on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Trieste:See more budget-friendly shopping in Trieste on Tripadvisor