- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
10 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Breweries
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- MALTO MISTO was a great craft beer bar that we had read up about on Ratebeer and what an absolutely fantastic bar this is.
Walking in and you know your in a really good place,a nice light and airy interior with nice furnishings and great decor with plenty of seating options both inside and outside and served by staff who are genuinely pleased to see you in their restaurant.
The beer range on offer is also superb both on draught and in bottles and served in tip top condition.
We were here on a Friday evening and this place was really busy,after a quick study of the beers on offer my twin brother Stephen and I opted for Five Points Brewery Pale ale and this delicious ale was served in tip top condition ,we just chilled out and soaked up the great vibe in this fantastic beer bar.
As much as I enjoy the local brews such as Peroni or Nastor Azzurro it's just so nice to sample a quality well worth crafted beer.
We moved on after our delicious beers but I was more than impressed with this beer bar and the great beers served here.
Very easy to locate on Via Di Sant 'Orsola in an area with some great pub's, bar's and pub's.
Opening hours are;
Monday to Sunday,4pm till 10.30pm.
A superb restaurant and bar and well worth checking out.Written 7 June 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fun atmosphere. Great drinks! The guys here are to kind and fun to chat with and helped us find a game to play. Try one of the specialty drinks. Good place to grab a bite and relax while playing a game. Cool decor. Lots of gaming, comic, fantasy related things to check out. If we ever get back to Rome we’ll definitely return here.Written 22 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good drinks and nice service! I would recommend to stop by 🥃. It’s a small place but really nice and the service was good and welcoming.Written 20 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very cozy place to have aperitivo. Home brewed beers are nice as well as meat and cheese board. I recommend itWritten 12 March 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Rome
- These experiences are best for breweries in Rome:
- Rome Street Food and History Tour
- Vatican Artisanal Beer Private Tour with a Local Foodie
- Agricultural Brewery Tour in the Roman Countryside
- Roman Street Food Walking Tour in Rome
- Naples Private Food Tour and Underground from Rome