- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
29 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Excellent market for fresh produce. If you have apartment and can cook then this is the market to get your food. Freshest veggies, mushrooms. Glorious fish (treat yourself to the turbot and be gobsmacked at the value) (fish closed on Mondays)
Wine by the litre, take your own bottle for refill or pay a little extra or splash out for the posher stuff at 5+ euros a bottle.
This is a cook's market.Written 22 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fabulous market with fresh produce, drinks & freshly cooked foods ranging from seafood, pastas, pizzas, salads, sandwiches & even poké bowls. Friendly and passionate vendors, clean space and fairly priced.Written 26 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was looking for more antiques and perhaps better vintage vendors and what I found was table after table of very low quality bundles of clothing. I guess if you have seen everything in Rome and you have no other plans on a Sunday then it’s worth it.Written 20 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The place to be if you want to taste a different atmosphere… sellers selling spices from North Africa up to the strait of Malakka up till China!Written 30 August 2022
- Lots of things to see and buy: Cheesses, flowers, oils, balsamic vinegar, lemoncelo, you name it...they even wrap it for you so it does not break in your suitcase. Very nice people but not cheap, worth it though. Lots of places to eat too!.Written 12 January 2019
- It is rather far from the center of the city.
Yet the ride or the walk are worth it because the amazingly wide selection of fruits, vegetables, fish, breads, herbs, meats is very fresh.
The vendors are friendly and they are happy to answer any questions that you might come up with.
Prices are reasonable but you need eventually to go around checking prices as they may differ slightly from one stall to another one.
RecommendedWritten 28 January 2023
- This restaurant has a divine menu along with a good wait team to deliver it to your table. The decor set's you up to relax and enjoy the beautiful meal. Once you have had an enjoyable meal you feel sated. The only way to leave a restaurant is with a desire to come back. With this experience that is topmost in mind.Written 28 September 2017
- Would have been a nice experience, but like a few other tourists we found the market closed until September. Went to see some place called the Collosus Museum(sp.??) which was nearby, interesting enough.Written 1 August 2020
- What the reviewers said below--but actually Romans take their items there to sell. It's a great place to shop and has art, crap, clothes, purses, etc. Exactly what one wants.Written 18 June 2018
- Found this place recommended on tiktok. Enjoyed the shopping experience but realized I came home with 2 replica bags that looked like authentic vintage. Bummed.Written 8 May 2022
- The square where once, many years ago, people used to go looking for a small but original antique print to be framed, is very beautiful.
The square has always been very beautiful, but now the original antique prints, etchings, aquatints and engravings are just an old memory or an impossible desire.
Everything has become very commercial and touristy, and the kiosks are now only very cheap souvenirs shop windows for tourists.
Anyway a tour around the square is always highly recommended to admire the façades of some noble palaces in Rome.Written 15 July 2020
- One of the place, Here you can find some interesting items at very cheap prices. An interesting Sunday morning.Written 7 May 2019
- There are two parts of this market. The first is a double line of stalls along a road. The vendors are pushy but you can really haggle them down. A 10 euro item can normally be knocked down to anything between 5 to 7 euros. Lots of phone cases, accessories, watches, clocks, belts and wallets.
The second part is a very large covered market selling mostly clothes. There are new clothes, second hand and fakes. The prices are very good and if you have the time to rummage there are bargains to be had. I bought a new very good quality Rome University tee shirt that was better quality than those sold in the souvenir shops in Rome for a similar price.Written 14 October 2016
- I went here while my wife went clothes shopping down the street. Prints, postcards, lithographs - if you love beautiful, unique art at reasonable prices - this is the place to go. These are independent sellers in small stalls - not all of which are open at any one time. Many of them do not speak English - but all are helpful, knowledgeable and have beautiful things for sale. Bring cash, not everyone accepts credit cards.
What a find!Written 9 January 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Rome