155 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The beach where you can rent chair and umbrella. Good services and clean establishment. Free public beach is between this and Castello di Santa Severa.Written 10 May 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you want to enjoy the beach in Rome this is the place to go.
At Settimo Cielo you will enjoy nice food at competitive prices and a spacious beach with relatively clean water (remember you are in Rome, so don't expect crystal clear water like in Sardinia).
It is very LGBTQ friendly but it's also for straight couples, some families go there too.
"Settimo cielo" is one of the beaches you will find in the "Cancelli" area, like this one there are many others like Bud Beach or Zaion which I also recommend.Written 6 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Sperlonga is a nice little beach town 15 mins away from Terracina ( the main tourist beach area). This quiet little Lido is very nice but the food in the restaurant is excellent. We had the mussels and the fried calamari and pasta. All delicious and reasonably priced.Written 24 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After walking the ruins our friends took us here for a few hours to experience the beach in Rome. Prices here were very cheap, people very nice, although the beach/water were not really clean. It seems packed with family so kids running all over playing, which is not what you commonly find in the beaches around nyc but definitely something I did not mind seeing while in Italy. Loved to hear people talking and seeing Italian family enjoying the lovely weather.Written 23 August 2014
- Wonderful location on the beach in the center of the city. You can rent your sunbed and eat some local food: italian spaghetti with clams, fried prawns and squid, anchovies and other fishes.They have also sandwiches and salads. The staff is friendly and professional.Written 16 September 2019
- We visited this pool\diving pool after being recommended it by Camping Fabulous, we also got a discount voucher from site. You can hire sunloungers/parasols on the beach or sunloungers at the pool. The pool is very deep to allow for the spring, 3m,5m and 10m boards. There is a child pool which I think was for children under 6. We went onto the beach for a bit thinking we could also use the loungers there but were told we were not as we had pool wrist bands on so sat on the sand, but not a problem. Showers, toilets café here, spent all day here😊Written 30 August 2016
- the best location and features for the area....on site parking....sports activity on sand and surf....really great staffWritten 4 July 2016
- Entry price was 7 euros/pers and that included a chair and a locker. The sand is nice but the water is full of stones and you risk injury if you want to swim. Nice restaurant and pool.Written 24 March 2016
- We spent one day at this beach during to our trip to Rome. Clean, quiet place whith friendly staff. A little bit old fashioned.Written 17 August 2018
- The beach club itself is quite nice, what ruins it is the owner and his continuous extortions of money. I currently have an umbrella paid for THE FULL MONTH on my name, today he did not let me enter nonetheless of the umbrella booked, because I had guests. He was asking my guests rented another umbrella despite the fact we were in total 4 people, the number of people ALLOWED BY HIM under the umbrella. Eventually I went to another beach club right next to it just as nice but with a super nice owner!Written 21 July 2020