- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
38 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 38
What travellers are saying
- A wonderful and spring colourful view on the stunning Gulf of Napoli from the hill of Posillipo... just breathtaking ❤Written 11 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a beautiful place. We took our snorkels an explored the area. Cristal clear water with at least 10 meter visibility. You need to book beforehand to get inside and down there is little internet. The beach is closed between 1pm and 2pm and you need to book either the morning or afternoon slot.Written 22 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You get it all here, myths, legends, traces of the past and oodles of natural beauty. The park’s fame, according to legend,is that it is the burial site of the poet Virgil. All things Virgil can be directed to the efforts by the RomansWritten 24 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful little island. It was boiling hot and I'm disabled and can't walk far. To go a mile by taxi one way was €20 and €30 coming back, so completely ripped off. It wasn't just the one driver, they all seem to making up the prices to see what they can get away with. Otherwise its a lovely placeWritten 23 June 2022
- In many reviews, we read that something strange was happening with the opening hours of the Botanical Garden, but we checked the schedule and decided to go. We arrived about an hour after opening and saw a locked gate and several disappointed tourists in front of it. I am a timid person, but my determined companion found a bell on the side of the lock and began energetically pressing the button. After about 2 minutes of intense ringing from a small office outside the gate, a gloomy man appeared and asked in Italian what we wanted. We firmly said that we want to go to the garden, which should be open during these hours. The gloomy man demanded that we fill out some indistinct paper, and let us in - my friend, me and the English-speaking tourists who were constantly thanking us. We spent a couple of hours with pleasure in an empty and beautiful garden and went to the exit. The gates were again locked, and in front of it stood a perplexed young couple of Italians, but obviously non-locals. The keeper got out of his office to let us out, but he resolutely refused let the couple in. I asked the young man in English why they were not allowed in, and he replied that because of COVID, no more than 100 people can be in the garden (12 hectares) at the same time, and now the garden is full. I told him that there were not even 10 people in the garden, not that 100, but they decided not to argue with the keeper and left. So if you want to get into the garden (and it's worth it ) get ready to fight and remember about the bell !Written 12 October 2021
- This attraction provided two of our favorite travel activities: strolling in beautiful park with great views and visiting an art museum. There is also a cafe on the site which offers limited menu.Written 28 October 2022
- We happened upon this promenade on our last day. It is a lovely spot to walk with lots of cafes, restaurants, bars and hotels, not to mention the yachts and boats in the harbour and cruise ships in the port. Great views in every direction.Written 19 October 2022
- Nice place to spend a couple of hours with the kids. Plenty of animals in a nice environment. It might be hard to see some animals when they are resting but still worth the visit. We were even possible to visit at noon thanks to the big trees.Written 18 July 2022
- Private marina with public restaurant. Quiet area of naples with the marina set behind a Baroque archway. Includes access to the Naples Yatch Club.Written 22 September 2019
- As others have said, it's an atmospheric spot and easy to get to as it's just by the Mergellina metro stop. I wasn't sure about opening hours and arrived shortly before closing time which was 14.00 on the Saturday. Nevertheless, the kindly guardian let me in and then re-directed me to the tomb when I got lost (it's up some steps at the top of the garden). The Roman tunnel was closed for what looked like restoration and could be worth visiting whenever it re-opens. Also, do see the tomb of Leopardi and catch the Italian film about his life currently available on Netflix! Afterwards, I had a pleasant 30 minute walk down to Chiaia and along the sea front to Castello dell'Ovo.Written 4 November 2018
- I found our visit to Solfatara and the Campi Flegrei to be very interesting. The gritty soil from the volcanic activity, the vents streaming pungent sulphurous gas and heat, the mud holes--all pretty unique, and helps you imagine what a volcanic eruption throws at you. It is not a pleasant place, but an interesting change of pace.Written 3 August 2017
- I went there for a conference. A lot of space, totally wasted. A much more intelligent use of this area could have been done and...maybe keeping it clean during an international congress.Written 17 November 2015
- Small island with only one road connected with continental Italy. Maybe island looks like hundreds of others European island, but view at Nisida is simply greatWritten 30 September 2018
- I've been here several times to escape the craziness of Napoli. The last visit I was charged 10 euro per person to enter. There are no services and the hike is relatively short. The fee in my opinion is excessive. I'll head to other areas in Campania where I can hike for free.Written 18 October 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Naples
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Naples:
- Scenic E-Bike(pedal assisted) Ride with Vineyard Wine & Meal
- Small-Group Tour of Capri, Anacapri and Blue Grotto
- Naples Guided Tour by Bike
- Vesuvius: Half Day Trip from Naples
- Horse Riding Tour, Naples
- These are the best hidden gems for nature & parks in Naples:See more hidden gem nature & parks in Naples on Tripadvisor