- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
207 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 207
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful cove, very hilly to access but the trek down was worth the beautiful views and cool water to bathe in.
We went very early at 6.30am to avoid the crowds and had the cove to ourselves.Written 19 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A wonderful spot if you don't like the overcrowded lidos. You will start right from Olga's little shop (look right you will see the path). Very tough at first but you will get used to it, just go slow, stop to watch the view and don't forget to cover your head because part of the path is in full sun. Take it easy and watch your step unless you are like me and you could run your way down8 It's a great workout for your legs, your joints and your concentration. At one point there is a sign: if you go left the path is a bit longer but easier, if you go right it is steep but you will descend straight to the sea! Please respect this little piece of paradise, I have seen plastic bottles left by idiots on the path and ice cream sticks on the rocks (on the weekend there is a little boat that sells snacks to the tourists). Snorkle is just amazing, enjoy!Written 25 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Place is really cool, water is clear, stones and underwater views are nice. However the way to this place can be really challenging and exhausting...
You can find a parking place when using google maps and then you need to take a walk trough ups and down and forests and tricky downhill, you’d better take snickers/sport shoes.
The beach itself is “wild”, no trash bins, toilets, bars, etc.
We went there early morning and reached place around 9 am, there were no people apart from a guy selling souvenirs. After 9:30 people and boats were coming and lot of tours for tourists bring people later. Around 12 it was a bit crowded.
!!! If you are sensitive to stones on the beach, use special shoes since it can be painful for your skin on feet to feel all that stones which are really white, almost round shape and look awesome when beach is empty :)Written 11 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice beach area with a panoramic view of Isla. Very warm and calm water. Safe privet beaches and good staff. Don't go too yearly in the morning-water and sand are coldWritten 15 November 2020
- The beach and the water were clean. It is good for families with small kids, but not teenagers. Staff were friendly.Written 23 August 2019
- Lovely location, warm hospitality and great service from Antonino. We had drinks one night and came back the next day for lunch. The food and service was exceptional. This gem is located in Marina Piccola - great location away from the tour busses and crowds.Written 25 May 2016
- If you pass by Palinuro, you cannot miss this little paradise. Because of Covid-19, we couldn't use the normal ferry, so we decided to reach this amazing place renting for a couple of hour a pedalos in the nearest Marinella beach. Crystal water, sandy beach, perfect for Instagram pictures.Written 23 July 2020
- Visited this lido twice whilst on holiday. Great listening to music whilst relaxing or playing with the children in the sea. Drinks were reasonably priced but lack of food was a disappointment. The staff were great though. Helped us to get a taxi, store our cases on last day and were generally very welcoming. Thank youWritten 26 August 2019
- Parasol and 2 deckchairs 20-35 EUR per day. I recommend by your own parasol for 15 EUR near the beach. In Forio for 10 Euro. As you know in Italy is more smokers and sometimes one of them disturb you. Sea is clear. When waste comes from sea people from Posseidon clear it. There is more people in weekend.Written 29 June 2022
- Nice beach that received the Blue Flag for clean water. You can rent canoes, and paddle boats and go to the near secluded beaches and caves.Written 28 September 2019
- I went there yesterday for a swimming with my son, husband and mil and the place is very beautiful but there was a cat who attacked my husband just beside my 9 months old baby.
We went there to complain and the owners just replied it wasn't the first time it attacked someone but they couldn't do anything about it.
As someone who were trying to enjoy some peace it was very stressful. We had to leave the place running as he was bleeding.
I am very disappointed with the place and how they behaved with everything specially if it wasn't the first time it happened. There are ways to resolve as calling the animal control for example.
When it was time to leave, they didn't apply any kind of social distance even when we complaint about it. Very poor service and quality.Written 19 September 2020
- Great view, great service and very good food!
We had raw seafood dish. Highly recommendable!
Ask for a table outside. The sunset is excellent.Written 17 August 2019
- Beaches are scarce in the area and whilst busy, this one was our go to beach for a dip to get out of the heat.Beaches are scarce on the Amalfi Coast and often busy. This was no exception but is in a pretty location and offered welcome relief from the heat with a number of restaurants and cafes close by. Be prepared to have to fight for a spot to lie down and you will be close to others, but the water is clean and the views are great.Written 3 July 2022
- It’s a small local beach with parking across the road (€ 5 the whole day, but cash only), chairs ar the beach €20 per person, restaurant and toilets on site, clear water. Recommend for couple and or families.Written 13 September 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Campania