- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
285 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 285
What travellers are saying
- Absolutely amazing!!!! The best massage I’ve ever had in my life !!!! And they are so sweet and caring. I will travel over the Atlantic just for this experience again.Written 10 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We’ve loved our experience at this spa.
It was a real journey in the sea environment.
Massages were great and we were very warm welcomed by the staff.
Two hours immersion in a true paradise.
Thanks for thisWritten 12 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was my first time doing flotation like this, although I’ve wanted to come here for a long time. It was more relaxing than I even expected! It’s very strange at first to not have any sort of stimulus and to just let your mind go. I’d like to practice meditation more before trying again because I feel that would add to the already-great benefit.
The man working (I wish I would have caught his name!) was super friendly, went out of his way to speak English (and did it well), and the price is more than fair.
I’ll be returning here every time I come back to Madrid, no question.Written 3 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great massage and experience. Full body 50mins for less than $50/€50. Staff and hosts are very friendly and accommodating, they give you tea and water as well as champagne and chocolate afterwards. The space is very dark with low lighting so anyone who is vision-impaired should be careful but otherwise everything is perfect.Written 28 August 2022
- Great Massage something me and my girlfriend needed after a long flight! Pu and the other lady who helped us relax we’re amazing!Written 7 July 2022
- Was tired from walking around too much and really needed a massage. The staff is friendly, the space is nice, and the massage was strong and super therapeutic. I walked out feeling lighter and refreshed!Written 8 October 2022
- My husband and I had already been in Europe for two weeks, walking an upwards of 10miles a day. We booked a reflexology massage, same day, and it was exactly what our feet needed. We felt that the spa was safe and clean, and it was only a 15min from the main square in Madrid! Unique and fun experience. Would recommend!!Written 23 October 2021
- Truly a relaxing experience. Having walked for the entire day, I literally fell asleep while in the bath. So soothing, a perfect way to wrap up your tired day in Madrid. One thing I didn’t like, however, was that the water had a smell of a swimming pool, probably from chloride. It would be much better if it was herbal instead of chloride.Written 19 November 2021
- Really high quality or service, fantastic massage and great value for money. Highly recommend. I had a deep tissue massage and she found all the perfect spots to work on. I’ve travelled a lot and this has to be one of my all time top massages.Written 22 October 2022
- Nice clean friendly atmosphere. Cats are happy and well taken care of. Receptionist spoke good English and was very helpful. You can book a time on line and stay for as long as you want, billed for every 15 minutes. They welcome donations of food and toys.Written 14 March 2022
- As a very picky massage therapist, I love getting massages when I travel, however, am seldom moved enough to write a review.
HOWEVER as a last day treat booked a 60 minute Swedish massage for two of us. It was beyond amazing. From the gorgeous lobby, where they take your shoes and give you dreamy slippers to wear. You are then whisked away by your therapist to a beautiful room where they ask what the issues are in your body, what areas you would like focused on, areas you do not want touched, etc.
The massage was fantastic, gentle check in regarding pressure, found every spot that needed extra attention. Wish I had gone with my instinct and booked the 3 hour ritual when I arrived in Madrid, next time for sure. When your massage is complete, you are dressed and headed to the lobby, you are greeted with champagne, water, fruit, and chocolate. Talk about above and beyond, they take the definition of customer service very serious.
If you want a fantastic, professional experience, in a gorgeous environment for a fair price, can't recommend enough.Written 20 October 2022
- Absolutely amazing massage that made me feel like new. Totally restored and re-balanced, I floated all the way back to my apartment. The massage therapist was incredibly professional, and very kind. He made me feel totally at ease. The place is clean, comfortable and welcoming. Very reasonably priced too. I would have no hesitation in recommending having a massage here.Written 5 August 2020
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ... YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! SIMPLY WONDERFUL! Marta was very friendly and welcoming and makes every effort to ensure every aspect of the reasonably priced Massage Treatment is extremely professional. Upon arrival the waiting room immediately transcends you into a relaxing, calm, ideally lit space - a complete contrast to the bustling streets outside. It is a lovely old and well maintained building - a real classic! Both Marta and Annetta possess lovely calm dispositions, which other Masseurs don't always have. The massage was absolutely wonderful (and strong!) and is the perfect antidote to a lively day exploring the City of Madrid! It really 'puts you back together again' and the lovely energy of these two professional ladies is just perfect. Will definitely return when next in Madrid as this really was a highlight after walking for a couple of hours in the beautiful Retiro Park, having lunch and then shopping all afternoon! D/SWritten 6 December 2022
- Visiting from Miami. Efficient communication and welcome at front desk. Nice clean facility although too hot temperatures for me. Did full traditional Thai massage. Was OK; done on table rather than floor. Therapist not customizing session had limited communication skills.Written 11 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Madrid
- These experiences are best for spas & wellness in Madrid:
- Arabian Baths and 30' Massage at Madrid's Hammam Al Ándalus
- Arabian Baths and 60 min massage at Madrid's Hammam Al Ándalus
- Arabian Baths Experience at Madrid's Hammam Al Ándalus with 45 minutes massage
- Arabian Baths and 15 min massage at Madrid's Hammam Al Ándalus
- Treat you like Queens and Kings with Hammam Royale
- These are the best hidden gems for spas & wellness in Madrid:See more hidden gem spas & wellness in Madrid on Tripadvisor