Points of Interest & Landmarks • Bridges
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This was my second visit to the aqueduct & I was looking forward to sharing it with my group of extended family. I set up a guided tour 2 months ahead of time with the official guide service, only to have them be a no-show on the day/time agreed for the tour. I called the tour operator who said I was supposed to remind him via email. Anyway, we still walked the aqueduct & it’s worth a trip, even without a guided tour.Written 26 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My daughter recently enjoy the Sirenas experience with a group of friends. She truly enjoyed the experience. As a parent I also felt my daughter was having the best time of her life in a secure and fun environment. The group of girls was not big, the teacher was always present and vigilant and she was assisted by an extra personnel. The group of girls had a lot of fun, pictures and videos were also taken to commemorate such an amazing experience. I highly recommend the Sirenas Academy: a great shout-out to them!!!Written 16 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We came to Tarragona in January outside the season. Though we were only 3 people our guide Xavi spontaneously decided to give us a full city tour in English. The Tour took about 2,5h and Xavi gave us very diverse an interesting insights. Through the entire tour you could notice how passionate he is about Tarragona and it’s history. We learned a lot and truly enjoyed this tour! We definitely recommend it to anyone!Written 4 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Second time kayaking with this company. Amongst all the options that they offer, we chose the sunset kayak excursion with a group of friends, kayaking for 3 hours. Good timing and beautiful landscape, seeing 3 different beaches from offshore and stopping in two of them for a break, swim or snack.
Very attentive, helpful and qualified instructor that explained all the tips and tricks to sail in proper conditions, and adapted the excursion depending on the skills and needs of our group.
Highly recommended!Written 14 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Time flies in this great adventure.
It was very funny to share my birdthday with all my school friends.
We were received very kindly and friendly by the game master.
Team cooperation is a must to be able to escape.Written 18 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Went yesterday with my friend's 4 kids ranging from 7 to 16. They all had a great time and there was plenty for the youngest which I had initially been concerned about - but needlessly. The eldest also had a great time doing all the routes up to the black route which is the most challenging. They all spent several hours up in the trees.
There are tables in the shade for the adults who don't feel like joining in and a bar which has drinks, ice cream and pizzas (probably other things too, but that's what we had).
The staff were excellent. Really friendly, spoke good English and explained everything to the kids before putting there harness on.
One thing I cannot emphasise enough - insect repellant. You don't see them - but they sneakily bite. We were well prepared with super strength stuff but should have put it on as soon as we got out of the car.
I am sure we will be going back again next year. Friendly staff really do make a difference and they keep a close eye on the kids! Well done and thanks!Written 7 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I rode the Ruta Verde, and Ester communicated clearly with me via email in advance and made an appointment at a wonderful biodynamic bodega. Albert was patient as he showed me how to use the ebike and GPS, and he started me off on the route and intercepted me at one point to show me a shortcut when I was running late for my appointment.
The scenery on the ride was gorgeous, and the e-bike made the steep hills easily manageable. You can still get exercise — you just won’t exert yourself dangerously in the heat. It also helped when I carried back a bottle of cava from the lovely bodega. Next time, I’ll make sure I can carry two.
If you are thinking of taking one of Bikemotions tours — do not hesitate. The experience is excellent. I hope to do another tour with them someday.Written 13 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Came here from portaventura as salou karting doesn't get good reviews and i saw the karts in show at salou beach so came here not too far 20euros from portaventura hotel carribe
Good set up with cafe and some arcade games and reasonably pricedWritten 27 April 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.