- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
45 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 45
What travellers are saying
- The Gardens are very nicely maintained. They are a world apart from centro Barcelona though it is not a long taxi ride.
Comprised largely of Cactus, the Gardens have a back drop of mountains on one side and a seaview on the other.
There are a couple of restaurants right in the Gardens as well as a restaurant and bar in the adjoining Miramar Hotel. After walking for a couple of hours, we had a drink and bite to eat at the lovely hotel.
The plantings, the vistas, the presence of the hotel and even the birds we saw in the Gardens all made for a very satisfying afternoon. We needed some peace and quietude after a couple of days in busy Barcelona and we found the perfect place.
We would have paid to walk these gardens, but there was no charge.Written 4 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Park de Cervantes is a medium size park in the city. Wonderful park to relax (it really quiet and not overcrowded), sit down on a bench under the pergola or shade of the trees and let zen come to you. The park has plants shrubberies surrounded by green hedges, trees, bushes, plants and lots of different roses. It's delighting for your eyes as well as for your noseWritten 2 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited the gardens in June, we found it quite hard to navigate despite downloading a map from the QR code at the ticket office. The gardens are mainly, from what we found, landscaped along the sides of a concrete path, we didn’t find any large open spaces, except for the small make at the exit. It’s hard to describe! We found the Bonsai exhibition, which was nice and worth a visit has some impressive Bonsias which are obviously well cared for.
This place is absolutely massive so i would recommend planning your visit beforehand, there are no suggested route signposts which we felt would have been handy!
There are lots of water refill taps though, and just a side note, the vending machines do not take card.Written 9 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful gardens sitting on a slope of a hill - with plenty of nicely arranged plants and a water fountain, a lovely and quiet place to rest.Written 17 February 2023
- This garden or little Forest in the city is very beautiful and very well reserved. Its a nice station in the city but if you don't visit this place you don't Miss an attraction very special. It's very beautiful But it is just a very nice Park. If there are parks in your country then it isnt something specialWritten 27 March 2022
- One of the quieter, huge and most impressive set of Gardens in Barcelona. The waterfall fountain that flows down towards Avenue Montanyans is simply stunning. The Palace Albéniz is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family during their stay in Catalonia. Sadly it's not open to the general public except on I think one day a year.
Beautiful gardens and definitely worth visiting if around the Montjuic area.Written 17 July 2019
- We stepped off of the Teleferic cable car at Mirador and wandered through the pretty gardens. The paths are set with various items such as cogs to create patterns, there's a lovely fountain/waterfall that, due to the extreme drought, had been turned off and fabulous views. After a wander, it was nice to sit under the trees with a drink from the kiosk.Written 7 May 2023
- The park is up the stairs next to the Park Guell concierge. The climb is very difficult and the view is breathtaking!!!!!Written 21 March 2022
- This is a lovely little urban oasis! It is the site of the historic Medieval Hospital de la Santa Creu de Barcelona, a tapas bar, La Capella Museum, a large civic library founded in 1807, and in the northern end of the courtyard, the most beautiful old grove of Orange trees (ripe oranges were literally falling from the trees as I walked through here). Worth exploring.Written 29 July 2021
- Not exactly the prettiest park I have seen in Barcelona, but this one is kind of neat, good place to place some basketball, or see the Torre de les Aigues. I kind of stumbled thru the park to get a view of the tower!Written 29 December 2017
- This is a nice park because it combines both the green aspects as well as a kid playground. The two are separate enough for people to enjoy some quite and for the kids to enjoy various rides..Written 18 May 2015
- You come up to this park normally by accident on your way elsewhere. Well that’s what we did. So stopping here and enjoying the peace and quiet was just wonderful. RecommendedWritten 29 September 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Barcelona
- These are the best places for couples seeking gardens in Barcelona:See more gardens for couples in Barcelona on Tripadvisor