- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
30 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Veronica and Elena were amazing!!! My massage (by Veronica) was out of this world, may be the best massage I have ever had and I have tried plenty!! My sore muscles from walking around town were soothed, and even my mind was totally relaxed by the end of the 50 min massage. My husband (Elena was his masseuse) said the same thing about his experience. Our only regret is not booking a second session during our short stay. Will definitely plan ahead and factor that in when we visit Barcelona next!Written 25 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Me and my husband visited this box and had a great time. Coach Alex was very friendly and welcoming - along with the other members he made sure we had a great workout despite the language barrier. This was my first drop in session outside my home box and I would highly recommend!Written 21 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We didn’t quite know what to expect when looking for a pool in the middle of December and the outdoor pool and spaces delivered. It was a beautifully sunny day that we went so that was good too. Hopefully there will be a next time so that we can spend more hours here. We’re from the Nordics so outdoor swimming in warm sunshine in the middle of December is unthinkable, so we had a really good time here.
The building is a bit confusing but if you’re used to fitness centers and indoor pool facilities in general you’ll be able to find your way (the staff at the reception were helpful but we just didn’t find their explanations clear).Written 19 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Cool atmosphere. Training is fun and effective. Staff super professional, but friendly and motivating!I visited Reburn studio couple of months ago for the first time and I absolutely loved it. Had my first Repower class with David and he was great. Very nice person and profesional, motivating and encouraging. The class was great, I loved the music and the lights. Fun workout with immediate sense of achievement , 45 mins of workout flew by. Thank you! 👍🔝💪Written 25 June 2018
- I went for a wod here this monday. U should book in advance, since it’s small & only fits 14 spots for a wod. But that is good-the coach has time to look at your skills etc.
Sylvia in reception was super welcoming & friendly. The drop in fee is 18 euro & a t-shirt of nice quality is 30 euro.
Go there if U wanne do a wod while in Barcelona.Written 15 May 2018
- Great place to practice a unique sport combining aquagym and cycling. Near Arc de Triomf. Very friendly staff and members. Small groups.Written 12 August 2018
- This place is amazing, the best spot in the city to exercise! It's completelly new and people are really nice! Love it!Written 9 April 2014
- I have visited a lot of fitness centers in my life. Having won several powerlifting, wresting, and strongman championships you could say that I am well acquainted with gyms. This ranks right up there with the best. It is attractive, spacious, and well equipped. You don’t need anything else.Written 28 October 2017
- went to metropolitan for 2 months and this is my review:
-Spinning facilities/bikes are ancient, super old, not confortable, the whole room is like being in the 90s. they need to improve asap.
-service in reception could be better.
-clases in the rooms have like 40-50 people joining so most of the time you don't really know what the trainer is saying, not very personalized, UNLESS you are in the small room below.
-some trainers are late for the clases, very unprofessional.
I do love the womans restroom/shower room, very complete.Written 28 August 2017
- This is a perfect gym for anyone looking for a great range of weights and machines, but not if you are looking for a big range of classes, a pool or spa. It's cheap, rarely too busy and has great opening hours. My only complaints are that they need to fix they WiFi (it's been awful for about a year at least) and renovate the changing room. I still wouldn't go to any other gym in the city, though.Written 26 May 2018