- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
511 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 511
What travellers are saying
- the centre of Barcelona’s historic city. Well worth a look around and a shop but be careful for pick pockets who pray on the unsuspecting in the busy bustling alleys as people shop. Some great small tapas stalls and wine stalls where you can try the fabulous local seafood and Iberian hams with a glass of wine. Great atmosphere and an incredible array of produce. A great placeWritten 21 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was my third time in Barcelona, but the very first I've visited this market under its distinctive curved roof. It is set in a quieter part of Barcelona old town, not that much frequented by tourists.
I found the market being cheaper and cleaner than the touristy Boqueria on Rambla. Also I walked the stalls in peace not being pushed by hundreds of tourists, so could enjoy their offer, specially the famous jamon.Written 12 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Sooooo busy but definitely nice to visit if you’re in spain we went here during the summer but we had to wear masks and it was super hot that made it less funWritten 8 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The location is not the best but it has the best offer in the city. You will find several food and clothing stores in an open space.Written 21 August 2020
- The Mall is situated across from the Hilton Diagonal and has almost everything you need including a huge supermarket with lots of choices of food, alcohol, clothes hardware and more.
There are lots of restaurants including all the fast food chain restaurants as well as more bespoke and interesting eating places.
The Mall is immaculate and all leading brand clothes shops are in abundance. If you want to spend time there then almost everything is available.Written 23 January 2020
- Authentic market experience away from the "main" one. Love the slower paced, less crowded option. The food is just as delicious! The city has some 40 markets, and strolling through for daily offerings are a way of life, definitely something worth experiencing when in town!Written 26 February 2020
- Some great little tapas bars and a variety of fresh produce. Within easy walking distance of the residential part of the cityWritten 15 December 2021
- They were under construction, not so pleasant but enjoyed walking into every store to check out. Very clean placeWritten 17 March 2020
- Las Arenas was Barcelona's first bullring arena until it was moved to a bigger venue - Plaza de Toros Monumental, close to Sagrada Familia, and later totally banned.
Today, Arenas is a big shopping mall right on the Plaza de Espana roundabout.
From top floor are great views of MNAC and Montjuic.Written 13 September 2022
- We did most of our shopping in this store since it was so close to our hotel and they carry many brands and the deli and grocery store is incredible.
I was also planning to use the tax free system and therefore doing all my shopping would mean one paper to hand in at the airport.
On the last day I went to the basement to be faced with a huge crowd waiting to be served. Two people were just doing tax free and it took 40 minutes to get to my number and take care of the paperwork.
Both employees were pretty chatty with each other and not very focus on work.
At the airport I waited 30 minutes to hand in my papers to be told the papers were don’t completely wrong. The officer was nice enough to try to retrieve the records online but was not able to as he explained there were a few major errors in it.
I was pretty upset and frustrated as the time I wasted not to mention the money I lost.
So please be careful and make sure they do it right.Written 3 August 2022
- In order to get to the Maremagnum you need to pass the beautiful sea deck, watching the harbor and the seagulls - absolutely breath taking! however, getting there was somewhat disappointing- the stores are small, selection is limited- better do your main shopping around placa catalunya!Written 15 November 2021
- Game of thrones store? Check
Harry potter store? Check
Board game store? Check
Rubics cube store? Check
All you need for a costume party? Check
Funko pops store? Check
Need I say more?Written 11 October 2019
- The building is spectacular, full of light and very airy. The art on show won’t be to everyone’s taste but it was exactly right for me and I found both of the shows that were on to be very interesting. The second floor had nothing on at the time I visited, which was a shame because I would have loved to spend more time looking around. I would definitely return in the future.Written 2 October 2021
- Just a real market in the city. If you're staying close by, go, now. Plenty of vegetable, fish, meat, deli stalls. Great place to buy anything you need, a couple of small bars with coffee, fresh beer and snacks. There is a supermarket in the basement so basically you can do all your food shopping including whatever you want to take home with you. Stocked up on Jamon and the likes in one of stalls, they happily recommended and packed in vacum bags to take home without worrying that it will go off or spread the smell in your bag.Written 28 February 2020
- But what do you expect? It’s a flea market, it all depends what interests you!! I collect lapel pins so thats great for me! There’s collections of lots of stuff and about people watching! Yeah some market traders try and rip you off we wanted a modern jesus figure and he said 50€ but were tight tbh so told him a straight no! The building is nice and modern, lots of soaps sweets toys etc! I personally think its worth the visitWritten 12 October 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Barcelona
- These experiences are best for shopping in Barcelona:
- Private Andorra Tour: Sightseeing & Shopping Plus Local Lunch from Barcelona
- La Roca Village Tour
- La Roca Village Shopping Private Tour from Barcelona
- Private Day City Tour of Barcelona 4 hours and La Roca Village 5h with pick up
- Private 8hour Barcelona Tour and La Roca Village with driver & guide w/ pick up