- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
554 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 554
What travellers are saying
- One of my favorite places in BCN, a thriving food market with beautiful displays of all sorts of foods. And it is surrounded by small tapas restaurants with fresh food. Lively, crowded, be prepared to move slowly. I bought some very good fruit here.Written 30 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely market with loads of different things to see I never thought there was as many different types of food in one place.Written 2 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited after seeing something on social media about the sunset being nice from up there. It’s free to access the rooftop if you go into the shopping centre and use the escalators. There’s a number of bars and restaurants up there too. View is nice.Written 17 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fabulous collection from an inspirational and though provoking artist
Very well curated .
Excellent value. You will want a couple of hours to really enjoy this.Written 24 September 2023
- My wife and i opted to start with a coffee & apple tarts before entering the mall. We perhaps chose the wrong day being a Saturday so crowded lots of children, therefore noisy. On the whole we a mission for particular items but we side tracked and ended up spending hours & buying lots of things well beyond the planned items. Overall we enjoyed it. Recommended.Written 29 April 2023
- I brought my wife to Barcelona, but she was hotel bound with jetlag. So, I was a solo traveler. She hates old stuff so I really had to go alone. The market was as one would imagine a 700 year-old market would be - timeless. I really didn't need anything & I'm not into tourist shirts & stuff. I wanted & found old Spanish things locals may collect. I got old advertising key chains & writing pens I could refill. I got two small ceramic bowls for 1 euros for 2. The seller could have sold them for 1 euro each, but didn't. His English was not so good & my Spanish is rally bad. It was the winter so I got three used scarves for my wife from an inside booth seller - a nice lady whos English was better than she realized. I got 2 CD set of Beethoven's 5 & 9 symphonies. I liked to bargain down prices, but I think I could have done better in Spanish.Written 19 August 2023
- This is a bustling under cover market which offers lots of fresh items for sale, together with a number of food and beverage outlets, some with seating on the lovely square.
Worth swinging by if you are out near the waterfront/ beach.Written 22 March 2023
- The market is quite pricey, albeit offers a good range of quality food, drink etc.
The real hidden gem is down the road at Superilla Peatonal Sant Antoni - a road junction turned into a picnic area, with range of food shops etc to indulge in; either grab a bite from the Mercat or closer by and enjoy the world going by as its a popular place.Written 16 April 2023
- Didn’t really notice the shops but they looked pretty good. The public toilets came in handy since I needed too go.Written 30 December 2019
- From the Christopher Columbus statue, cross the road and over the port bridge you’ll find the shopping mall of Maremagnum. Nice to wander around here and watch the boats roll in. Nice restaurants and shops. View towards Parc Montjuic nice. Ideal to chill.Written 3 September 2023
- I don’t know much about street art, but
Having been introduced to it yesterday (on an also excellent Sandeman tour featuring Andy Pitt) and visited one of the two close by Base Elements Street art galleries, we went back today and saw the other one. We met Roberto - the gallery owner who talked to us in depth about one of the artists featured in his gallery ‘El Pez’ and particularly his augmented reality pictures which are really interesting (pictures you can bring to further life using technology). el Pez was just one of many now famous street artists exhibiting in these galleries, and the quality of their craft just oozes from the canvases. Cannot recommend them enough, and if you are lucky enough to meet Roberto or one of his resident artists, you will have a rewarding and informative vist.Written 9 May 2023
- This is a great place to spend time wandering around without the masses of other more famous Barcelona markets. Stalls are set out like works of art and then there are the eateries.
We chose La Medusa. 7 of us including young children sat watching in wonder at the food preparation in this open kitchen
Staff were super helpful. The prawn wrapped in vermicelli type noodles was amazing but the consensus came out on favour of the seared tuna. Excellent Cava.Written 1 October 2023
- Located in the gothic quarter, is a series of covered passageways that makes up the galeries malda, with is colourful displays in was quite nice to browse along.Written 20 December 2022
- Great shopping centre over 3 floors with a good variety of shops with a few restaurants and a supermarket. There is also a superb good market on the lower level with lots of independent food stalls. Nice and clean. Has a good safe atmosphere.Written 10 September 2022
- They were under construction, not so pleasant but enjoyed walking into every store to check out. Very clean placeWritten 17 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Barcelona
- These experiences are best for shopping in Barcelona:
- Andorra and France from Barcelona, Discover 3 Countries in One Day.
- 3 Hours Private Walking Foods and Goods Tour in Barcelona
- Barcelona Espadrilles Workshop with Tapas & Cava
- La Roca Village Tour
- La Roca Village Shopping Private Tour from Barcelona
- These are the most romantic places for shopping in Barcelona:See more romantic shopping in Barcelona on Tripadvisor