- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
216 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 216
What travellers are saying
- Barcelona have five kilometres of beaches in town and this is one of them and it is beautiful. Do watch out for thieves when you are there though cause they are prowling the beachWritten 30 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a gorgeous beach - much calmer than its busier neighbour Lloret de Mar. Our children (10 and 12) loved jumping in the waves and spent ages snorkelling around the rocks at the edges - there were a surprising number of little fish to swim amongst. It was quite windy when we were there, so the waves were quite big - our kids loved this, but perhaps it wouldn't be great for toddlers. Can't wait to go back.Written 10 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice shingle and sand beach however the waves are very strong and it’s hard to get out of the sea as the incline is steep many times we struggled so be careful with little ones and elderlyWritten 29 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Backed by a wide pedestrianised promenade,this part of the seafront offers a wide expanse of clean dark golden sands,shelving gently into the sea,but be warned,it gets very busy and crowded early in the day during the summer months!Written 25 August 2023
- Imagine the view from Immingham across to Hull, but without the Humber Bridge and with a significantly better beach and weather ... and you're almost there. The view is predominantly a massive Gas Terminal and Port with tankers queuing across the horizon.
It's a typical Spanish strip - concrete, car parks, tat shops and mid-range restaurants. The Irish bar is a disaster simply waiting for the next day. The secret surprise is the restaurant between the Italian and the Irish.
Great for people watching. They come in all sizes and shapes and the great game is "Pick the Nationality". You'll never get the Brits wrong.
Top Tip: get on a bus and go to Cambrils.Written 17 September 2023
- Fab beach and the sea is so clear and clean it's amazing. Beach is tiny stones so no sand to get everywhere and easy to walk on etc. Lovely fish to see when swimming or snorkeling.Written 22 September 2022
- Lovely long clean beach and not madly overcrowded some nice bars for eating and drinking very nice in the evening as wellWritten 21 August 2023
- Having been a visitor to Sitges for many years we were impressed by the changes that have taken place since last years catastrophic start to the season (no beds on the beaches until July!) the new sun beds and parasols are comfortable and look great.Less attractive is the price €40 for 2 beds and parasol quite a leap from €26 ! and a lot to pay every day for a week.The beaches seem to be controlled by large company’s now rather than the smaller franchises ,in fact Sitges Republic seems to hold a long stretch.Gone are the cheery (albeit noisy) drinks vendors,replaced by sullen youths and a rather expensive bar(€12 for a pina colada which consisted of a cup of ice and a small amount of said cocktail) .Having consumed the drink the necessary portaloos have also been replaced by 2 plumbed in toilet one of which was out of order and the other was disgusting having run out of paper by 2pm.Of course the lovely young people tuning the bar were not inclined to replace the loo roll and when I explained the lack a dull eyed female offered me a handful of serviettes !So yes big changes but not all good .Written 11 July 2023
- One of the most beautiful beaches I’ve visited and well worth the trip and steep walk down to the beach.
There are fish in the crystal clear water so be sure to take a mask and snorkel, I was able to take pics of the fish under water. The shore line has gentle slopes for easy access into the water and not to strong waves for the less confident wanting a paddle.
There is a free toilet when I visited next to the beach restaurant, during the summer when I visited there was a life guard, however I have been in spring and there wasn’t a life guard then.
There are bins for rubbish.
It is quite a steep walk up and down from the beach, I saw people with pushchairs going up and down and it looked like a lot of effort, I couldn’t imagine getting a wheel chair up or down- but it would be worth it.
Parking is on the residential streets around the beach and whilst there are various prices for different periods of time, for the full day it cost us €10 a day which was recently introduced as it was free 18 months ago, I still think it’s worth the fee for such beauty.Written 17 August 2023
- Lovely (but small) nudist beach for all shapes and sizes! Beach bar and beds/parasols for rent. Showers and foot washers turned off due to drought. Worth the short walk!Written 22 September 2023
- We often get there when we are in the area. There is a 'chiringuito' where you can see the sunset while having a drink and the birds stays in shallow waters of the Trabucador area. Unforgettable.
(advice: stay in the chiringuito at least one hour before sunset because is a popular place to be ;-)Written 30 January 2023
- 4 stars for the beauty of the place but the restaurants are a disappointment overpriced and not even homemade no soul kitchen...
You can park for 3€/day and enjoy sightseeing with the camina ronda.Written 19 July 2023
- Water is clean and very nice, as is the beach. Not too crowded when you go early. Definitely recommend this beach !Written 23 August 2021
- Views very good, sand a bit gritty to walk on , main beach very steep stairway .
I will go back.Written 18 April 2023
- nice small sandy beach near hotel steep little hill one side or lots of steps on the other side but well worh a visitWritten 4 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Catalonia
- These are the best hidden gems for beaches in Catalonia:See more hidden gem beaches in Catalonia on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for beaches in Catalonia:See more beaches for adrenaline seekers in Catalonia on Tripadvisor