- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
78 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Lovely views of the sunset!
Beach is okay, the darker coloured sand isn't great but you can wash your feet upon leaving the beach
Lots of black crabs on the rocks!
Signs for which dolphin species to spot although we didn't see any this timeWritten 14 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- i understand this is a man made beach. Lovely setting with palm trees and lots of services. i suspect very busy during busy times. When we were there the tide was out and i would say great for kids. The day we were there it was windy and a bit of a nib so we didnt swim.Written 18 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the best beaches, it's really wide and not too crowdy.
Especially in the morning and evening hours, you can have the ocean just for yourself, it's amazing that there is a still place on Earth where you can escape the crowds.
It is also clean and has moderate waves, so good for children.
My best experience in Tenerife.Written 9 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely little village. Very windy so hold on to your hat. Lovely shops and restaurants. lots going on on the water with ideal conditions for surfing.Written 12 May 2023
- For sure you need to visit this lovely experience. If you are lucky you can park close but be prepared with see shoes otherwise its dangerousWritten 20 September 2023
- Very nice beach. It is a bit more difficult to get there, can’t really imagine it with litlle kids (3years old and younger), the waves were huuuge, so we couldn’t really swim there but it was still worthy. Also recommend the restaurant on the top!Written 8 April 2023
- The area round the harbour is very nice indeed with excellent bars like R&Bs, there does seem to be a lot of biting flies on the beachfront that arrive with the immigrants on the numerous boats arriving which is a nuisance as their bite is rather sore, also According to the chap from the the souvenir shop next to Super Dino several migrants were caught barbecuing a cat on the beach area in front of The Irish music barWritten 15 September 2023
- Sand was lighter at this beach than others in the area and beach is well kept and clean. opted for standard sun loungers which were reasonably priced although the more expensive sun beds are also available on this beach. Most are based around a small beach bar so close if you want a drink, icecream or snack only downside is they all play music so hard to hear the soothing sounds of the sea over the music. Plenty of shops and bars on the seafront should you wish to take a break from sunbathing. Showers at the exit so you can wash the sand off. Some parts of the beach have rocks in the shallow area so be careful and aware of where your going but plenty of shallow areas without rocks so you can enter sea safely.Written 24 September 2023
- Very nice and central beach. We were here late march. Sunbeds are 3€ each but at 16:30h they want everybody to empty the sunbeds because they are “closing”, and its full of tourists on the beach left. The cafe/restaurant and the toilet is closing at 16.00h, which is weird and strange when its a lot of people on the beach left.Written 25 March 2023
- My favourite place in Tenerife. So relaxing. And so beautiful. Could watch for hours how the waves are crashing on the rocks and listen to the ocean. Just love it. Also there are some nice restaurants,food is really delicious, much more authentic than in tourist places. Recommend for all nature lovers.Written 19 January 2023
- Walked along past here most days from gigantes. Lovely clear blue waters. Plenty of places for refreshments nearby.Written 1 May 2023
- Very nice and sandy beach. With option for sunbeds/ drinks/food. They have shower as well. But get ready to walk a lot in order to access itWritten 20 September 2023
- Black sand beach with much space for everyone. Get ready to get naked and feel free. Only bad thing there is nothing around for food/drinkWritten 20 September 2023
- Pleasant small resort with good public transport connections.
Not touristy at all.
A few nice eateries with views of the ocean.
Good swimming area with protection from the the Atlantic rollers.Written 14 March 2023
- This beach is a very picturesque beach with palm trees behind and two set of rocks going out to see. One can hire sunbeds or sit on your chairs, rugs etc. It is very relaxing to go in the evening. There are a couple of bars nearby as well. However the sea is not great. There are lots of stones to go into it which hurt. Also the depth drops quickly and whereas there are no big waves, the tide is very strong and can bring a small child back on the beach and just as easily drag them into the deep areas. Great for children to play on the sand but this is NOT a beach which is good for children to paddle or swim in the seaWritten 1 September 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Tenerife
- These are the best places for adventurous beaches in Tenerife:See more adventurous beaches in Tenerife on Tripadvisor