58 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 58
What travellers are saying
- Sandy beaches but many steps to get to them. Although the German Bath and sun bathe naked it's worth walking over the sand dunes, take plenty of water as it's extremely hot. At the other end the beaches are split by rocky groins to break the waves but its very safe for kids and poor swimmers like me.take your litter with you as there are bins at the steps and water to clean the sand from your feet. A few eaterys on the beach but many places at the top. Sat and wed market well sign posted but be warned pickpockets are around and if the have no prices on products haggle hard cos a 45 euro leather wallet came rapidly down to 20. Local bus to Morgan was very simple and so was the aquarium, pay cash or by card we used a revelute card aquarium was about 12 euros for 2 each way and Morgan was about 4 euros each. Its a long way to the view point so do it slowly and early and again warning of pickpockets. If you like dancing it's free at the kasbah shopping centre in the evening. Lots of other activities available Inc go cart racing, the buggies are mostly on winding roads with only a tiny section off road but still great fun. The downfall is they tout for tips at the end ,and I think it's wrong if you need more money ,charge more. Great hotel so we are considering going back for longer.Written 17 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- love it, fantastic days in an awesome beach and great hotel, the food was a good surprise hope to return someday) ☺️☺️☺️Written 6 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I decided to try this breach out ,after Puerto Rico beach wanted cashcard for sun loungers, Best move i ever made, Stunning beach ,lovely water to swim in . Beach is like a semi circle with ,public toilets ,shops and restaurants .in which you could just have a snack and a few beers. Totally laid back beach which you could stay on till 10 pm. Probably later but had to get back to Puerto Rico apartment. 5 euro in a taxi from Puerto RicoWritten 21 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went on a day trip to the market lovely little fishing village
Little Venice is stunning worth going just to see it,it gets packed on market day not a seat to be had great market food a little pricey on the harbour frontWritten 3 October 2023
- Staying in the Sunsuites Carolina for 5 nights, we enjoyed San Agustin.
With it being a quiet resort it was much nicer than the nearby 'Party' resorts.
Easily reached off the nearby motorway, but as with a lot of resorts, parking was always a problem.
The various beeches attracted loads of peeps daily, but were never packed.
There were various beach bars & shopping centres with souvenir shops & various restaurants.
San Agustin is a nicely laid out resort & we definitely recommend it for a more laid back holiday.Written 29 July 2023
- This is a lovely man made beach but is always very busy. There are ample drinks bars and eateries at the back of the beach as well as ability to rent kayaks, paddle boards, etcWritten 6 May 2023
- Amazing landscape with crashing waves to sit and enjoy or you can take a dip yourself in one of the natural pools protected from the waves. Easy walk into the port area if you need a drink and something to eat after all the excitement.Written 5 September 2023
- It was a little difficult to find the area where we could park the car which basically just consisted of a gravel field, be careful not to block the entrance to the farm.
The hike is tough and in total we gained over 1400 meters of altitude round trip, good shoes and hiking poles are highly recommended.
Bring at least 2 liters of water per person and count on approx. 3 hours one way with some photo stops and other rest and not least to enjoy the view. We saw a small hose by the rocks right where the beach started where water was seeping out that might be drinkable but we didn't dare to chance it
The beach is wonderful and there were hardly any people there, nude bathing was as obvious as those who chose to wear swimwear.
To maximize the day, you should start early, preferably no later than 09:00 to both avoid the sun and to get more time on the beach.
Remember to start the hike back in good time, as you may be a little tired in the legs and to make it before it gets dark on the trail.Written 2 May 2023
- We only came here to watch our son n friend surf, but we ended up walking the entire stretch of (wide) board walk and to the end/point to see waves and beautiful scenery. The local govt should be very proud of themselves for what they have done here… amazing wide, long board walk with spots to sit, chat, sun, etc. Room for everyone. Great stuff n super waves.Written 14 January 2022
- The beach itself is nice and we walked along the shoreline a couple of times. We knew there was a nudist part and we walked through it . They certainly aren't shy and walking all along the beach, not just the nudist area . Never mind.
Obviously it's quite a popular area but it seems quite run down on the front. We had a nice week in a good hotel but won't be returning.Written 9 November 2023
- What a fantastic beach , we stayed by the promenade - beautiful mornings and evenings . A so nice place for families all ages .
Swimming and walk to 3 other beaches right at my door step .
Two nice bistro/ restaurants that are only serving food - not music .
A convenient shopping mall on the back street made our lives easy . Fresh bread and juices every day 😎Written 28 November 2023
- A lovely quiet beach with plenty of sunbeds for hire, 2.50 per bed and umbrella (only take card payments) had a laugh with the guy collecting money as he has mantra 2.50 euro, sunbeds and umbrella pack away at 5 o'clock, in the end I told him his lines before he said them to me. Beach is mainly sand, but rocks near the sea and in the sea until you get out a bit. Some good restaurants along the front with our favourite for snacks at lunch La Proa offering good value check out back of the menu. The shopping centre is not what once was, a lot of empty shops, but that is mainly inside and does not distract from the beach. Lots of parking along the road, no need to pay for the car park. We went here most days, a lot nicer than Maspalomas, no beach hawkers and much quieter.Written 7 November 2023
- Melanara beach is excellent – spacious, the dark sand warms up nicely and the sea floor is soft sand. There are nice seafood restaurants around and showers.Written 6 November 2019
- Lovely black sand beach with excellent restaurants. Clean and scenic. El Bufadero de la Garita...blow hole at sea, is located a 10 minute walk south of f the beach. A lovely promenade is available with stunning views of the ocean and volcanic shore line.Written 25 February 2020
- Anything compared to Anfi sul mar, anyway Patalavaca is a nice beach. The building around the beach are not pretty, without balcony and too big so it seems not very exclusive place.Written 15 January 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Gran Canaria