77 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Long and murky, but once we arrived there was a wonderful beach waiting for us.
When we arrived, there were only a few people on the beach and during the hours we were there, more and more arrived, but since the beach is so huge, it was noticeable.
Fantastic surroundings with a wonderful beach and the mountains in the background
I have to warn about the strong currents in the water which are very strong and it is also very far to help if something were to happenWritten 14 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best place in fuerteventura for me. So unspoiled and you can walk for miles as well as swim in the crystal clear waterWritten 21 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Picturesque old fishing village. Some nice fish restaurants and selection of casual bars. Beautiful white beach. We took the bus from Corralejo which took about an hour. Worth a day trip. Don’t think I’d stay there.Written 27 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This area is stunning, truly beautiful. It’s a bit of a hike to the caves, but well worth it when you get there. Sensible footwear recommended. There are steps down to the cave entrance, so not really suitable for anyone with mobility issues.Written 28 November 2023
- Stunning wilderness with mile after mile of unspoiled coast. A large contingent of kite and windsurfers. Therefore it is windy. A sandbar sirts off the beach between a lagune and the Atlantic. A great walk that can be achieved by anyone willing to walk out. Water in the lagune is below knee level and the sand bar is easy to reach. A visit here is a must whichever part of the island you are staying.Written 30 August 2023
- Mile after mile of golden sand. This beach has an abundance of the grainy stuff. Almost as long as it's broad, the beach is only rivalled by the crystal clear waters that it sits next too.
The town of Moro Jable must have a serious cleaning policy. Probably one of the cleanest beaches I've ever seen. Great place to spend time and enjoy a well looked after treasure.Written 30 August 2023
- Really liked this. Never seen so many sand bars. We walked from one side to as far as we could get. The tide got lower as the evening went out. Absolutely beautiful.Written 19 August 2023
- Stayed at H10 Tindaya in Jandis. It was a fantastic holiday from start to finish. The hotel was very clean, very stylish , comfy bed and the staff were great. Fabulous restaurant, coffee shop, pool bar, gym, swimming pools, and entertainment. The beaches had lovely golden sand and rocky coves. We loved going in the sea and looking round the fish in the coves. We were only there for a week in October and it was amazingly hot. Best holiday we have had in years. Thank you to all the staff who work there we absolutely loved our holiday. Thank you x Julienne and Dave from the UK xWritten 25 October 2023
- Beautiful beach ⛱️ the only downside is the sight of naked old wieners as others have said but can always look the other way. Very big beach and big waves. Definitely worth a visit and the dunes are within walking distance too!Written 26 November 2023
- Windy as the rest of the island, impressive as the rest of the island. Shorter than other, still not to be missed!Written 31 August 2022
- Gorgeous beach, golden sand, long and wide, made for walking. One could easily walk for hours heading north on these great beaches of southern Fuerteventura, which we both did a lot.
On the beach, a mix of clothed and nude people, everyone doing their own thing, very relaxed atmosphere overall.
We were there during a hot spell in October, water was just right to freshen you up. We are naturists, a mature couple who were looking for a quiet location for all-day naturist beach walking, swimming and suntanning. Esquinzo beach fit the bill perfectly, this will be our annual destination from now on.
Beach was a 2 min walk from our hotel, then another 5 min along the beach to our favourite spot. Last paradise in Europe, we called it.
Highly recommend this beach to anyone looking for peace and quiet and relaxed atmosphere - naturists or not...Written 24 November 2023
- Costa Calma is a very quiet resort with limited facilities. DO NOT expect a lively nightlife as there isn't any. Shopping facilities are very limited as is the choice of restaurant's if you are not all inclusive at your hotel. It's a very laid back quiet resort so if you want peace & quiet it's ideal. Everything is orientated towards German holidaymakers including the food and drink on restaurants as Germans easily make up 90% of the clientele.
For more action in the south of the island I'd recommend Morro Jable as far larger & if you don't drive there's a fairly frequent TIADHE bus service (roughly hourly) which takes around 30 minutes.
The beach in Costa Calma is fantastic with golden sands but it's steep access to get to it if you have mobility issues.
Talking to the Spanish locals they all seem to head to the islands capital Puerto Del Rosario for "action"Written 29 September 2023
- Lovely clean beach with a wide promenade ideal for a walk. We took our nightly stroll on the prom after dinner. It's well lit and a popular spot for an evening constitutional. During the day there is little shade.Written 28 November 2023
- Gotta say it’s a bumpy ride to get there. I thought they would be bigger like popcorn but you have to search. It’s more like left over popcorn. Walking out into the water over the carved up rocks was more exciting and beautiful to meWritten 19 August 2023
- Excellent beach where most others are ground volcanic black ash!
Excellent walkway to stroll along.
Not too much in the way of bars and shops but La Perlite was nice to relax in!
They serve bar food and quality food as well
Toilets are in the next door premises.
Would recommendWritten 27 November 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Fuerteventura
- These are the best hidden gems for beaches in Fuerteventura:See more hidden gem beaches in Fuerteventura on Tripadvisor