310 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 310
What travellers are saying
- Sandy beaches but many steps to get to them. Although the German Bath and sun bathe naked it's worth walking over the sand dunes, take plenty of water as it's extremely hot. At the other end the beaches are split by rocky groins to break the waves but its very safe for kids and poor swimmers like me.take your litter with you as there are bins at the steps and water to clean the sand from your feet. A few eaterys on the beach but many places at the top. Sat and wed market well sign posted but be warned pickpockets are around and if the have no prices on products haggle hard cos a 45 euro leather wallet came rapidly down to 20. Local bus to Morgan was very simple and so was the aquarium, pay cash or by card we used a revelute card aquarium was about 12 euros for 2 each way and Morgan was about 4 euros each. Its a long way to the view point so do it slowly and early and again warning of pickpockets. If you like dancing it's free at the kasbah shopping centre in the evening. Lots of other activities available Inc go cart racing, the buggies are mostly on winding roads with only a tiny section off road but still great fun. The downfall is they tout for tips at the end ,and I think it's wrong if you need more money ,charge more. Great hotel so we are considering going back for longer.Written 17 November 2023
- love it, fantastic days in an awesome beach and great hotel, the food was a good surprise hope to return someday) ☺️☺️☺️Written 6 October 2023
- Long and murky, but once we arrived there was a wonderful beach waiting for us.
When we arrived, there were only a few people on the beach and during the hours we were there, more and more arrived, but since the beach is so huge, it was noticeable.
Fantastic surroundings with a wonderful beach and the mountains in the background
I have to warn about the strong currents in the water which are very strong and it is also very far to help if something were to happenWritten 14 October 2023
- Beautiful and clean beach! You can stay at 2 sides, 1 is more enclosed with not many waves and on the other side its open but can get quite choppy! Both have crystal clear waterWritten 1 December 2023
- Beautiful beach and has a great backdrop of some lovely, if a little expensive restaurants that look very classy.Written 31 October 2023
- I decided to try this breach out ,after Puerto Rico beach wanted cashcard for sun loungers, Best move i ever made, Stunning beach ,lovely water to swim in . Beach is like a semi circle with ,public toilets ,shops and restaurants .in which you could just have a snack and a few beers. Totally laid back beach which you could stay on till 10 pm. Probably later but had to get back to Puerto Rico apartment. 5 euro in a taxi from Puerto RicoWritten 21 October 2023
- The beach is beautiful and one of few with golden sand on Tenerife. The beach is spacious and even with a lot of people it never gets crowded. Plenty of places to get food and drinks. The beach has wave breakers so it’s ideal with small kids as it’s not rough water and the beach is ground.Written 9 October 2023
- We went on a day trip to the market lovely little fishing village
Little Venice is stunning worth going just to see it,it gets packed on market day not a seat to be had great market food a little pricey on the harbour frontWritten 3 October 2023
- The best place in fuerteventura for me. So unspoiled and you can walk for miles as well as swim in the crystal clear waterWritten 21 November 2023
- Picturesque old fishing village. Some nice fish restaurants and selection of casual bars. Beautiful white beach. We took the bus from Corralejo which took about an hour. Worth a day trip. Don’t think I’d stay there.Written 27 October 2023
- Vary nice beach closes to Los Cristianos , no problem to find a spot close to the seafront. Ideal for big groups , close to bar's and small restaurantsWritten 24 October 2023
- it's mainly a beach for surfers so there are very few facilities. Still it's great fun in the waves.and there plenty of room for everyone. park on the road as best you canWritten 14 July 2023
- Tucked back from the beachfront is a great upscale clothes shop for Men and Women - Mint. We picked up a whole ensemble with the help of Cecilia who was super thoughtful and we had a level of service we'd normally get in New Bond Street. Well worth checking out.Written 13 November 2023
- Visited here with my sister. We stayed in San Isidro and went to El Medano beach for the day. Lovely relaxing place, loads of nice bars and restaurants..I will definitely visit againWritten 22 November 2023
- This area is stunning, truly beautiful. It’s a bit of a hike to the caves, but well worth it when you get there. Sensible footwear recommended. There are steps down to the cave entrance, so not really suitable for anyone with mobility issues.Written 28 November 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Canary Islands