- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
293 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 293
What travellers are saying
- Just beautiful. Large sandy beach and amazing sand dunes , great views.
Surf school on the beach.
Some nice little bars on beach promenade.Written 24 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is an incredible, long beach and promenade used by locals and tourists. With an array of restaurants and bars, golden sand and sensational surf as well as facilities for beach sports and sunbathing it has something for everyone.
During our short stay we walked miles along the promenade, trying different bakeries and restaurants for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. We watched volleyball matches, surfing lessons and experts, sand artists, walkers, joggers and families out for a stroll. Interestingly, no cyclists! We walked on the beach too, and in the sea. This beach is brilliant .Written 14 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This isn’t a review but a note to say that we would have loved to go to the beach but even arriving 45 mins early for the bus it was already full with a queue. Next time we’ll hire a 4wheel drive or go on a small group,tour to get thereWritten 10 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- visited Playa del Duque as a couple. Charming intimate sandy beach in the south of Tenerife on the Costa Adeje. I arrived early and plenty if the beds were already in use. However, we do have a cabana lounger. It seems populated more by adults than by children. Sun loungers cost around 25 euros for two and cabanas were 55 euros, prices are for the whole day. Fixed umbrellas also present. The beach is big enough that you can get there and use your own towels.
Some beach merchants walk by and try to sell you, their wares. It can be annoying but also convenient if you want something. Beverage vendors walking around yelling “coke, Fanta, birra”, but I think you'll find it on most tourist beaches now.
Masseuses offering massages at various prices. We had a back and neck massage which was 10 euros for about 15 minutes.
The cocktail boy was also a welcome shopkeeper supplying a number of well-made mojitos for 5 euros each. The bay to the beach was surrounded by rocks at each end and depending on the time of day the waves can be quite big with strong currents, but they balance that with other times when the water is quite calm.
There is a beach bar if you get hungry and shops within walking distance. A beautiful sun trap and a beautiful day in the sun at the beach.
I will definitely come backWritten 18 November 2022
- A very nice, clean sandy beach in a national park area. The access road is a dirt road and quite bumpy in places. The beach itself is very attractive and has easy access to both the sand and the sea. I did see a few adults sunbathing nude… Be aware that there are no facilities of any kind nearby. There are some walking paths around the area too.Written 1 November 2022
- Small but nice and fresh beach in the middle of Puerto Rico.
On busy days it can be difficult to get sunbeds if that’s what you’re after.
Nice restaurants along the beach where you can have a drink or lunch. You have to pay to use the toilet but I guess that’s necessary if you want to keep them clean.
Its a non smoking beach but unfortunately people smoke anyway without anyone telling them not to so the signs are useless.Written 15 November 2022
- The only Beach where I would lay for sunbathing, If in Teneriffa. And I found it not overcrowded like the beaches in south of Teneriffa.Written 18 May 2022
- Fantastic resort, felt safe to go out of the hotel alone (as a female) and with our children at night. The old own (Little Venice) was an absolute hidden gem - great marina, waterside restaurants, bridges and flowers - lovely buildings and setting for an afternoon stroll or relaxed coffee / cocktail. The beach is clean, clear water and although busy, always room to throw down your towel. Great selection of shops, restaurants and bars. The bus station is conveniently located and the Friday market is great for browsing.Written 31 August 2022
- good food, very different - a lot of fruits and veggies, really huge variety of dishes for everyone, lunch is fruitful as well. All inclusive Drinks are not good ( nice team of animation this season 2022 July.. advise to the hotel: pool area is a bit dirty- need to be cleaned more often.Written 27 July 2022
- Visited with wife. Absolutely lovely, clean and beautiful views. The weather was really up to it being november. Can't wait to be backWritten 8 November 2022
- Where is Torinos? Removed by the council apparently to return the he lagoons to their natural state. Despite the existing buildings sand new walkway etc. no where now to buy refreshment and some of the debris still left there.
The area is also spoilt by litter and yesterday 20 campervans parked for extended stays. Where do they dispose of the poo?
4 dogs also left to roam by the campervanners. Who picks up their poo.Written 20 November 2022
- Famara Beach is a wonderful beach located next to Caleta de Famara, a little town in Lanzarote Island. It is a sand beach, where a lot of people surfs. Also, the place is surrounding with amazing cliffs, so you can see lovely views of the ocean and the land. It is a very beautiful place to walk, relax, bath, sunbath (as any beach), but you also enjoy a lot with views and surf. Also, the town (Caleta de Famara) is very well integrated on the sand. The best beach, I see in the island! Top!Written 23 November 2022
- This is my happy place ! Traditional Canarian town with lovely restaurants where you can enjoy a good meal or a drink by the beach. Lovely little shops dotted all over with a hippie, laid back vibe. Lovely to walk along the beach and watch the kitesurfing, wind surfing and not full of loud karaoke bars and 1 euro drinks being pushed at you to encourage you in. If you want noise go to Las Americas but if you want a nice relaxing break and you like to immerse yourself in the Canarian way of life then El Medano is a mustWritten 24 November 2022
- This area is Beautiful with lot of choice of restaurants and sports bar where you can enjoy on the sandy beach and can cook down in one of the restaurants.Written 1 November 2022
- Good beach with decent swimming and lifeguards.
Lots of shops a minutes' walk away.
Only downside is all the people hassling you on the beach to sell you stuffWritten 18 November 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Canary Islands