Popular things to do
- Day Cruises
- Half-day Tours
- Scuba Diving
- 4WD Tours
- Lunch Cruises
- Whale Watching
- Full-day Tours
- Bus Tours
- Self-guided Tours
- Hop on Hop Off Buses
- Kayaking Tours
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Top Picks
- Likely to Sell Out
- Family Friendly
- Special Offers
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
Top Attractions in Canary Islands
Parks • Gardens
Admission tickets from €9.90
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- I went up to the Teide National Park as part of a half day coach tour. This took us to the base of the volcano but as the cable car was closed due to a technical issue I could not get near the top. Still amazing views in the area of the remains of previous volcano eruptions. I would suggest that if you go by car you come back via the Mosca Valley.Written 16 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just love this expanse of raw nature …. The old and new lava flows - which can be smooth or jagged in weird formations. It’s a great route for an experienced cyclist - but very little in the way of stop-offs apart from the Visitor Center. If you go to El Golfo there are lots of fish restaurants & it’s possible to walk beyond these on a coastal footpath - word to the wise - it’s very rugged.Written 22 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This animal rescue centre was definitely worth visiting. The entrance fee is very reasonable and you are helping to support their rescue work and care of the animals. In general, the enclosures were spacious and interesting for the animals. They are very clear they are not a zoo. They re-home exotic animals from crocs to parrots. My family, with older teens, enjoyed our visit. There’s a great cafe too to help with the heat. Excellent visit!Written 7 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- spent just over an hour here. very informative learnt some of the many uses of Aloe Vera. Intresting to hear the way in which Aloe Vera is grown and taken from the plant. Small shop where you could purchase items,Written 3 August 2022
- Went to Siam today - took the risk with a cloudy day and potential thunderstorms . We were told there are no refunds with thunderstorms , we were lucky it stayed cloudy and we managed to go on all the rides with no queue in the first 2 hours !!
Amazing rides 100% worth the money , we didn’t do fast pass as it’s a Monday and not sunny we decided against it and we were right we walked on all rides and only had a maximum queue of 10 minutes if that!!
Best water park I’ve ever been too without a doubt !!Written 26 September 2022
- This is an amazing beach, with lots of space to sit and soak up the sun.The promenade which runs the whole length of the beach, is flat and easily to walk. On one side is the beach. The other has hotels, restaurants and shops to cater for every need. The shopping area is a short walk through the narrow streetsWritten 22 September 2022
- Visited today. Amazing park. Loads to see, Bird of prey free flight display was awesome. The dolphin show awesome. Only 2 things that disappointed us a little were the gift shop, other than some clothing and baseball caps there was nothing with the parks name on, like magnets etc and the butterfly house, not alot of butterflies and all exactly the same, most interesting bit were the little lizards in the undergrowth. But other than that we loved it. Some of the other reviews complained about prices, no it isn't cheap but we expected it not to be. How else do they maintain the upkeep of the park and feed the animals?! Highly recommended. We went by taxi, got in at the Europa Centre in Peurto Rico, cost 34 Euros each way for a half hour journey. Bus massively cheaper but takes alot longer to get there.Written 20 September 2022
- A fantastic day out fir all the family. The park is exquisot and lots to see and do during your time there. The only draw back is the food so eat before you goWritten 26 September 2022
- A great special place to visit for everyone of all ages and abilities. Beautiful and clean and full of things to look at all times of the year.Written 26 September 2022
- Visited today and even though it was raining was an enjoyable day. The park is well maintained and all the staff were friendly and helpful. We had a meal in the restaurant and the belly pork was very good, it was the best i have ever had! The meals were big meals and they were very tasty. Lots to see and the Dolphins you can get your picture taken with them and the sea lions. The sea lion show was fab and worth watching. I would highly recommend this for a day out for couples and families. Well worth the money to see.Written 25 September 2022
- Nice beach. Clean and tidy . Lots of places to eat and drink alongside . Toilets clean at both ends of the beach . Bit of rip in the water but still nice and gradual drop into deeper water . Was vey busy .Written 24 September 2022
- Fascinating local market showcasing the variety and quality of canarian ingredients. The bakeries and butchers on the ground floor are fabulous but the real highlight is the fish market and seafood cafes in the basement. Also a great selection of craft stall. Definitely have lunch in the fish market and make sure you get your parking receipt by a stall owner.Written 1 September 2022
- We actually had a hard time finding this place! I am not sure why but finally did on our second try. It is a great area to walk around and see the fountain at night with the lights.
The whole area is very touristy but that didn't change the funWritten 11 September 2022
- Wow! Just wow! If you are looking to get away from the resorts and explore the true island, get a hire car and drive.
The drive in and around the mountains is certainly not for the faint hearted, although worth every hair pin bend, twists and single track road.
There is a lovely Spanish gentleman with a truck selling light refreshments, snacks and sun cream.
This is a fantastic area for hiking and trails in the “winter”. Unfortunately in excess of 40 degrees Celsius the day we were up, to hot for hiking!
Not recommend if you are a nervous driver or have passengers that experience motion sickness!Written 31 July 2022
- One of the best places in the whole planet. One smaller part of the park is made of rocks, the biggest part is all dunes and amazing beaches. Just impossible to be missed!Written 31 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Canary Islands
- The best day trips from Canary Islands according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Night Sky Star Safari Teide National Park Tenerife
- Lanzarote: La Graciosa island cruise with lunch and water activities
- Mt. Teide and Masca Valley Tour in Tenerife
- Timanfaya & Lanzarote Volcano Experience
- The Rainforest Tour - Small Group Trip with Tasting ツ