122 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 122
What travellers are saying
- Best beach in Spain amazing and shallow lovely clear water can get choppy but clean beach and area,two beds and a brolly just under 15 eurosWritten 23 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gorgeous beach white sand turquoise water clean
Totally recommend if you're travelling to palma de mallorca
Has restaurants and toilets as wellWritten 26 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This beach is stunning as the pictures show. We had some trouble finding the gay area. If you are using the parking lot you are going to want to walk to the right. My best advice is to enter as close to Es Trenc Restaurant as you can. You will walk past the restaurant, past the drink and snack stand and about 5 min after that you will start to see more and more gays gathered. It took us so long to find, I hope that helps! The water is clear and if you find yourself in an area with a ton of spikey seaweed keep walking! It clears up.Written 5 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's great beach but it's the only one for Cala Ratjada so it gets very busy during summer. Early morning and late afternoon/evening are the best times to go.Written 15 August 2023
- The beachside at Cala Millor is just so nice. There is a large expanse where you can sit on the sand and have easy access to the water or there are rocks further along if you prefer to sit on rock. There is also a place in the water for surfing as the waves come in thick and fast. There are different sunbeds that you can hire for the day or you can just take a towel. It’s totally up to you. The sun in the morning and early evening is more bearable than midday so be careful if you don’t have shade. There are plenty of eateries along the beachfront also. Cheaper if you go a couple of streets inland thoughWritten 24 September 2023
- Sa Calobra is a beautiful spot and wort a visit. It is a bit difficult to get to by car, as there are some narrow roads leading to the place. However, not that difficult that it should prevent you from going there. We went with a hired car, but I am sure there are arranged tours to the place. As always, the parking is packed so you have to be patient or try to arrive early in the morning.
The attraction here is the small narrow beach in the canyon. The restaurants are no good, so there is not much more to the place than the beautiful nature. The beach it self is not sand, but round pebble. We did some snorkling there and it was ok. Generally no impressive snorkeling in Majorca. But the beach was crowded.
We had lunch at one of the "restaurants", but they are more like cafeterias. Not very good food, so suggest to bring a picknick box and enjoy it on the beach.Written 20 August 2023
- Nice beach with beautiful scenery. 5 minutes walk to the parking. Less busy than many other beaches. Nice little ice cream truck on the beach. Quiet, relaxing and spacious beach.Written 25 September 2023
- We parked for free as we came into town, signposted beach parking. From there it is a 15 minute walk to S’Almonia and a further 5 minute walk to Des Moro. We got there for 10:15 on a Friday morning, end of September. There was nowhere for us to sit/lie together, it really is that packed that early. If you are going after that time you are throwing your bag on a rock and standing up, unless you are swimming. It’s so beautiful though. Definitely a hour or 90 minute beach. It’s not somewhere you are comfortable for a longer period of time.Written 29 September 2023
- Love this pretty place, it's so peaceful and relaxing.
For any age group this is a good resting place, lots of wonderful restaurant's.
Walk along the sea front and sea a grand selection of boats. Little beaches so never over crowded.Written 5 October 2023
- The hotel is well situated in a beautiful cove and is a quiet place to get away. The hotel itself is good with great facilities such as an adult bathing area and spa. The food is average and very typical of this type of hotel with a wide assortment of food and drinks. The drinks are served in plastic cups by the pool which is expected however in the dining room and bars in the evening the drinks are served in glasses. One gripe I had w as that I asked for my sangria to be served in a wine glass rather than a tumbler. The waiter Adrian flatly refused to allow this saying it was impossible. I felt this was totally out of order and should a paying customer request a certain glass ( there were loads behind the bar) I feel they should be granted this. I don’t understand why he should have refused this and feel very disappointed that this should happen. He was very sullen and unapologetic! All inclusive guests are certainly treated differently and given less desirable looking drinks and glasses. It would put me off returning despite enjoying the hotel.Written 16 October 2023
- Big beach, if you compare with other calas. The water and the sand is clean, and it has a big parking (not free) for cars. Highly recommended for Ibiza.Written 13 August 2021
- Beautiful beach. Crystal clear sea. Lots of fish...though a few people got nibbled when we were there!
Can get busy but this isnt surprising as it's sooo lovely!
Beach bars and toilets too.Written 6 November 2023
- Beautiful, lovely atmosphere, awesome nature. A small bar with snacks, drinks and ice cream . Crowded, but friendly.Written 28 July 2023
- Clean and quieter than other beaches on the island. Nice beach front cafe. Are doesn't have much night life but igs lovelyWritten 22 October 2023
- A lot of tourists. Beautiful water and views! You can take snorkeling masks, the water is really clear. I’m the water are a lot of fish. It’s not a lot of place to put your towel because the beach is really tight I guess.Written 16 August 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Majorca
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for beaches in Majorca:See more beaches for adrenaline seekers in Majorca on Tripadvisor