60 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 60
What travellers are saying
- This is one of the most beautiful places of Ibiza. The views are breathtaking and the beach is nice. There are restaurants and parking nearby. Would totally recommend going to this beach. It might be crowded in high season so come early if you want a good spot to sunbathe.Written 23 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful beach club , lovely beach club beach, the public beach is quite lovely but small. As soon as we got there we was asked if we had a reservation for parking? Then did we have reservations for sunbed, then the restaurant. Still we had lovely afternoon on the public .Written 13 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took the bus from San Antonio at around 10:00 am and the beach was only two stops away. Short walk from the drop off point.
The walk is quite rocky and steep but very much worth it. Be careful wearing sandals when walking up. There are no sun beds or parasols available but we just put our towels straight down on the sand. I would recommend bringing your own parasol due to there not being much shade.
The beach itself is absolutely beautiful and the water is crystal clear. You can see the fish swimming underneath you.
Ideal for people who wish to snorkel. The beach is extremely clean and tidy. People were very polite and respectful.
Not hard to find and glad we went. Take some water and snacks with you.
Highly recommend for a day trip out.Written 13 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went on a Sunday to catch the drummers. Great little hippy market was open with lots of stalls. Great crowd - the drumming started about 6ish.Written 12 May 2023
- Very nice sandy beach with good amenities. Restaurants are in the neighbourhood, with good service and food. Good atmosphereWritten 22 February 2023
- Absolutely beautiful place. St Eulalia and the hippy Market are great days out. Highly recommended as a small village which is stunning. Perfect for couples and families.Written 27 October 2023
- Beautiful beach. A lot of jellyfish washed up on the beach. Many restaurants nearby and bathrooms available on the beach. Also many parking spots nearby.Written 26 October 2023
- We took the taxi from santa eulalia and was 12 euro . 5min trip. We got taxi Boat back at 10 euro pp and it docks at the beach . Sunloungers x 2 and a parasol whopping twenty one euro for the day. The beach is spotless and has a few bars and food places on. Toilets are also on the beach as is a good kids play park area. Few shops nearby. This beach is shallow with no waves and has pedalo with slides on to hire. There is a lifeguard on dutyWritten 5 October 2023
- Got here at approx 6 pm on a Friday having spent most of day at Aguas Blancas, so not so busy and a lovely time of day as sun going down but still hot! We came for a meal at the boathouse so didn’t spend much time at beach accept for walk along it after meal and the promenade. Lovely clean and sandy. Bought a sun umbrella from the shop which seemed well stocked. Lucky to find car park space which was free in the small car park near beach. Boathouse was very nice food tooWritten 28 July 2022
- The beach was very hard to get to since there was no parking space close to it. Instead we ended up parking on the top, walking down. Down at the beach it was very crowded but the view to Es Verde was worth it. A sense of magnetic vibe was in the air and water. We enjoyed it a lot and felt energised leaving the place. A very nice small clothing boutique was just above the beach with nice outfits for women. A must visit if you are looking for trendy beach and summer outfits.Written 7 September 2022
- Of all the beaches, this is the easiest to find the gays. While the beach is mixed, if you go to the right (looking at the sea from Chiringay). The walk from the parking lot is a bit of a trek, but it is a lovely beach. For the gays, the dunes are "active" for meeting friends.Written 5 September 2023
- This beach and cove has some nice rocks in the sea that you can jump off. See photos. Restaurants and umbrellas. Calm waters.Written 8 July 2022
- Clean beach, soft sand, shallow water excellent for small children. Good facilities and fantastic snorkelling.Written 9 September 2022
- This beach was a 5 minutes from our hotel. We loved the calm waters part of the week and waves the rest. It is very clean.Written 20 November 2019
- Little Gem of a resort with a fabulous beach. I would suggest having a car though so you can easily get about the island.
Beach is like a cove, safe and clean for children. A good selection of shops and restaurants close by. Area mostly made up of low rise apartments rather then big hotels.
Relaxed resort, not too noisey.Written 18 July 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Ibiza