- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
57 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 57
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful place, view and surroundings. The starters were excellent and the lemon sorbet the best on the island. The main dish, baked Gallo, was disappointing. Dry and the potatoes were mush. It was the end of the night in a busy August but the impression was that they didn’t want to make the effort. It appeared it was thrown together with an old piece of fish and reheated. The boss disappeared behind the bar and made little effort and left two servers, a man and a woman, on their own to cope. They were lovely along with a younger woman who served us coffee. The Cafe Caleta was lovely too and along with Sorbet finished the meal well. On this night they were not worth their premium prices. I will of course be back as I love the place. Hopefully for a better experience.Written 16 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the most beautiful beaches in Ibiza. Amazing water colour. Have been there the third time already, and unforgetableWritten 13 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice place ... good service ... very friendly ... amazing atmósfera first we enjoy the morning on the beach and then we had lunch ... we sure go backWritten 14 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A nice public beach, not too big. A lot to watch (including the nudists groups 🙄 and the marihuana smokers). Nice restaurants and chiringuitos worth visiting.Written 10 August 2021
- Very well looked after resort. Road sweeper etc out early.
Pleasant area, quiet with good noise control from local hotel/bars.Written 6 October 2022
- Got the bus from San Antonio. Very pretty bay and lovely little cafe but even though it was low season there was very little space. The sea was clear and good for snorkelling but hardly anywhere to even sit down! Quite a trek to get over the rocks also so not good for anyone with mobility problems.Written 30 September 2022
- Calm and clean beach
Whether still good you can enjoy the beach.there is a good restaurant nearby prices are reasonableWritten 27 September 2022
- In my opinion, this is the most beautiful and successful beach in Ibiza. In fact, there are several beaches adjacent to each other, so even when there are a lot of people, you can always find a place. There is a large parking lot that fills up quickly, and you can always find a free parking space.
There are restaurants on the beaches and lifeguard services.Written 2 September 2022
- Lost diamond engagement ring on or near Talamanca beach in front of Ses Figueres Hotel. Huge sentimental value for obvious reasons. Lost on 3rd August 2022. Reward offeredWritten 6 August 2022
- The beaches and bays are lovely here and the water crystal clear but be careful of the jelly fish which were everywhereWritten 6 July 2019
- Lovely spot with pebbled beach set between 2 coves
Park next to the Beach and walk between hotels and find a spot
Worth a visitWritten 11 October 2017
- Really nice picturesque beach. Little cafe quality food and reasonable prices (in comparison to a lot of other places in the area). I wish smokers would leave a place of such natural beauty as they find it and take there tab ends with them or put them in a bin!!!Written 2 October 2019
- If your not local, don’t come here. The staff are rude and unprofessional. I wonder how this place is still open, some of the rudest staff we ever come across. The food wasn’t good either, even the fried calamari was fishy. Paella is full of fish bones, like every bite we had had fish bones in it. Avoid this place!!Written 28 July 2022
- Love the beaches around the northern part of the island. This is a nice sandy flat beach and the water is crystal clear. Enjoyable.Written 6 July 2022
- Good location safe beach
Good selection of eating places Flippers exceptional
Travelled around by taxi not too expensive bus service to too good scheduled times didnt seem to fit in with our needs
Would come here again safe and relaxingWritten 14 May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Ibiza