- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
153 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 153
What travellers are saying
- I went here in the morning, just to admire a varied selection of fruits, vegetables, meats and herbs, but we ended up sitting on a table and tasting some local specialties, with a glass of local wine. It worths.Written 27 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good WIFI, great coffee, artsy vibe, great cafe menu. Chill spot...my wife and I go a couple of times per week to hang out and do our freelance work.Written 5 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First thing I saw as I was crossing the bridge was this very high tower. Little did I know this was actually a really good shopping mall. Good variety of shops, I suggest visiting it!Written 23 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As part of our grand tapas tour of Seville this was our fish course. Great fun and enthusiastic service. Seafood platter and cold white wine; perfect! Lovely smiling waitress and great atmosphere with good musicWritten 29 November 2017
- Got here by pure chance and it certainly was a great surprise. Very good location, in a small street just off the popular area of La Alameda.
Couldn't stay too long but the general impression was fantastic. The people in charge are really nice...young and easygoing...very knowledgeable tho. No trace of that snobbish atmosphere of the traditional art gallery concept that is so common, but rather something more alternative and interdisciplinary.
Qualitywise is very high too. International artists. Exhibitions, photography, workshops...Awesome non stop schedule with all kind of events.
Will come back for sure. Highly recommended.Written 26 October 2015
- This outlet is in the neighbourhood of the Sevilla airport and is not easy to find. We liked it because there were a lot of nice shops with good deals and good free parking.
You can find a lot of footwear like Nike, Reebok, Skechers, Clarks, Geox, Vans, Adidas etc. There is a Mango outlet, a Fifties (brand of Cortefiel), Pool and Bear outlet, Stradivarius outlet and a Lefties. The clientele was almost entirely Spanish on the saturday evening we visited. You can also find a lot of Spanish brands that we did not know before. The staff is much more friendly here than in Malaga.
There is a small foodcourt with a 100 Montaditos restaurant. The outlet is covered and compact. A nice place to shop when you are in the neighbourhood.Written 2 March 2020
- This shopping centre is like other shopping complexes. Many shops selling things people need, especially locals, for whom it is designed. Anyone can go inside and get whatever. Nothing special about the place.Written 19 April 2020
- We came across this interesting market on our first day in Seville and spent an hour or so mingling with the locals who were busy poking around looking for bargains in the long and narrow Calle Feria. We didn't find anything of use to buy, but it was a pleasant enough experience and slightly off the beaten track for tourists.Written 6 October 2019
- Spent probably 2 hours looking through all the fabulous tiles and pottery. One of the owners was very generous with his time explaining the history behind various items. I could have bought lots of tiles. Ended up buying some tiles and a lovely bowl. I had it all shipped back. In hindsight, I would have put the tiles in my suitcase and had them just ship the bowl to save on the shipping expenses. It's definitely worth a visit if you want something authentic from Seville to remember your trip.Written 5 November 2019
- Yet another local market in Sevilla - I was there at the time when the majority of stalls were closed, but there were some fruit and veg ones open. This place hosts the fantastic vegan restaurant, Veganitessen and the equally fantastic bakery with sourdough bread, Picnic.Written 23 December 2021
- One of the several markets in Sevilla, offering fresh veggies and fruits, sweets, meat and fish. Definitely worth avisit if you are in this area and need some snacks.Written 15 December 2021
- After reading reviews thought go and spend few hours shopping. Was expecting lots. But it's smaller than Trafford centre and but let downWritten 30 March 2022
- Of the several galleries I visited in Sevilla, this was the best. The space is fairly large, at least compared to the others in town, which provided ample space for numerous larger pieces, which is what I was looking for. All works appeared to be originals by talented Spanish artists and were prices accordingly (1000 euro minimum for a small 8X10 piece).Written 14 September 2017
- The anticipation.
We found the place after a visit to the Cathedral and after all the similar, touristy restaurants we had been to in Seville (same old menus, indifferent staff, average flavours, would just about survive in our home town...) we had high hopes. Beautiful setting. Nice walled garden. Great vibe for a potential regular destination. We booked a table for 8pmand waited for the allotted hour.
We arrived late (13 mins), but the place was locked - with 2 couples waiting.
The staff finally opened at 8.20, but were either surly or off hand. My beer did not arrive until I re-requested. The starters were poor. Mine had so much salt (in crystal form) that I left much of it. My main (dorade grilled) also had chunks of salt on it and was prtty measly. My wife's meal never arrived. We complained and left.Written 7 September 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Seville