Top Attractions in Torremolinos
Admission tickets from €35.00
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- So beautiful. Clean and friendly. Amazing beaches and friendly staff. Can walk for miles all flat. Just stunning. And 15 minutes from the airportWritten 8 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really enjoyable shopping area, where anyone could find everything they need. From nice souvenirs to cosy clothes or useful things. When you are ready or get tired and need a rest you can seat and have a drink, an icecream or even a nice lunch or dinner at different pubs/restaurants in the areaWritten 13 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice walk arround the lake with cannons. Nice views. It is a bit of a climb towards trainstation but you can take the small bus every half hour at Heineken CaféWritten 30 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took my mom there she doesn't speak English, and this was the best night out of her holidays! She demanded that the next time she comes visit to take her again.
As always, the show was incredible, the Contessa was her wonderful self as always, the light show was breathtaking, goosebumps and tears (good emotional ones) were all there.
Thank you Contessa and the staff (Sam and Soni) for another fabulous night.
I'll see you again soon xxWritten 2 August 2020
- Unfortunately the Mediterranean waters were still cold, and almost nobody entered for a swim. Fortunately the hotel had a very nice swiming pool with all facilities.
Nevertheless La Carihuela Beach looked really prepared to accomodate its guestsWritten 13 June 2022
- Took my wife and 3 children (ages 16, 11 & 8) and every single one of us loved it.
It's hard to find quality family entertainment these days and this was spot on.
The singing was great, the magic, well magical and Matt was extremely funny as well. Excellent value for money as drinks were constantly topped up.
Listen to the reviews and I promise you won't be disappointed, well done guys, amazing show!Written 10 August 2022
- I think COVID has hit this place quite hard. We visited many years ago and it wasn’t like this. There were no crocs outside, they were all housed in four pens in a glasshouse. Outside there were a few turtles and tortoises. A small indoor area with a couple of lizards. The whole park could be done in 20 minutes. We held a baby croc which was nice (cost €10 with a souvenir picture) and then the guide went in with the crocs to give a talk for 15 minutes which was quite informative.
It’s a shame that it has been affected this way as it was a lovely little park. Hopefully they will build it back up.Written 22 May 2022
- Definitely visit! So many plants - succulents, cacti, palms etc. They have a japanese garden with a pond and turtles. They also have owls and other birds around. The walk there from main Torremolinos took us about 15 minutes - it is along a busy road but has a path and we found no issue at all with the walk. Only four euro to enter and we would go again.Written 13 June 2022
- Start with the pros
Good slides and contery to other reviews short queuing times but we did pay extra for fast track
Food queues unbelievably long (an hour) don’t buy food b4 1pm
Costs astronomical €35 for 3 slushies one water and a portion of chipsWritten 12 August 2022
- Worth the visit when you're around. Beautiful art exhibition, hand painted tiles. Go there and get inspired by colours of Spain.Written 7 August 2022
- Nice long and clean beach. However, it is mostly a shingle beach, which makes it unsuitable for those who like to walk barefoot along the sea line. The beach is quickly very deep, so be careful if less confident in the sea.Written 9 August 2022
- Modest but charming church. A truly quaint little church in the old town centre and apparently dedicated to Torremolinos's patron saint, St Michael Archangel. Inside the building you can see the beautiful altar and bask in the atmosphere. Loved the stop off.Written 28 June 2022
- Playa los Alamos is one of the last beaches in Torremolinos before Malaga.
The more than a kilometer long and 60-meter wide beach is known for its golden sand and light waves.
It has an extensive leisure offering for all ages from beach bars, restaurants, and outdoor sports activities. The beach promenade is excellent for walking.Written 11 December 2021
- Pedestrianised area in Torremolinos with many many bars, restaurants, cafes, shops, etc etc, plus it's quite close to the wonderful beach. Lots of bustling activity and people going here and there. A great experience and one not to miss.Written 3 July 2022
- Plenty of bars and restaurants to to choose from. Caters for most tastes. Very lively area. Music events on in the square from time to time.Written 18 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Torremolinos
- The best day trips from Torremolinos according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Guided Tour to Caminito del Rey from Malaga
- Ronda & Setenil from the Costa del Sol
- Full Day to Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens from Torremolinos
- Full Day Tour of The Alhambra from Malaga
- Natural Parck Jeep Eco Tour from Costa del Sol