- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
435 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 435
What travellers are saying
- I have to admit when first told about this "shopping" center, my reply was "I can shop at home. I want to see history!" Boy was I dumb, lol. This center opened in 1907! Went through 2 world wars and is still going strong now. Eight floors (60K sq. meters) of both high end and middle of the road items. Top two floors is international food shopping with areas to eat anything you want, from seafood to steaks, caviar to potato pancakes and gehacktes. Ground floor has all of your high end stores: Hermes, Rolex, Prada, Gucci, Chanel, Burberry, etc. One entire floor of shoes, one floor for kids, one floor for stationery, household appliances. Now, I've been to NYC and Toronto (Eaton Centre, etc.) and grew up in Cincinnati and have NEVER experienced anything like this! It was mind boggling. Got my Hermes scarf there and it was less than it would have been in Paris, where we originally hoped to get one. Every time we are in Berlin, I have to go here. There is a cafeteria on top floor that is always crowded and the huge windows offer some great views of the city. You could spend a whole day here, if you really wanted to "shop". Definitely take the time to eat here.Written 9 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There are many nice interesting shops in this courtyard. Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to visit all of them, but I will definitely come back next time in Berlin.Written 23 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The mall is an excellent place to spend a few hours to buy most things. The food court whilst large tends to be a repetition of similar foods rather than a wide range of different foods. It is a large Mall with indoor and outdoor areas.
When I visited there were however a number of shops closed. But all in all worth a visitWritten 14 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited early in the morning and while it was still very busy, it was not overrun. May good booths. Would have bought stuff but we only have carry on luggage to go home.Written 2 October 2022
- Quality collection of very nice paints.
Also have small prints. They also ship worldwide.
Accessible in the heart of Berlin.Written 21 October 2022
- A lovely alley of street art which is also a place of historic significance regarding the Jews and WW2.
We came for the street art and also Monsterkabinett which is located here and is worth seeing if you enjoy weirdness.Written 6 January 2023
1. is it possible sell artworks in there?
2. when is reopening due to corona crisis?
3. I heard there is a Sat market at same place for crafts, is that true?
4. Do I need book or I can show up there with my artworks and crafts?
5. How to contact online?
thanks uWritten 8 May 2020
- We did a walk from out airbnb flat at Gabriel-Max Strase and the smell of food made us stop. We had some great streetfood and looked at all the interesting shops.Written 19 January 2019
- Good morning time to visit when everything closed due to Corona. Maybe not the best schnitzeles there, but definitely ok with beer and some curry. Good feeling of people around you. Yeah! This is Prenzlau! Waiting for the good sunny weather.Written 10 March 2021
- Discovered this by chance, the shopping area is fairly standard but there is a fantastic food hall on the lower ground floor. All things French, and the French know how to do cuisine.Written 19 December 2022
- This market is worth a visit if you are a foodie. Great stuff. I was looking for some schabefleisch and found it here, with some fresh baked rolls. Visit.Written 16 November 2019
- This was incredible! You will not regret or forget this amazing experience 🤩🤩🤩 great place to come with friends, family or on your own!Written 12 October 2022
- Open on Saturdays and Sundays.
I bought three items to remember my visit to Berlin and the different vendors were willing to negotiate on all three prices. I would much rather buy unique items at a market such as this than mass produced souvenirs.
Enjoyable for adults; may be boring for children.
Everything from clothing to dishes, art work to historic salvage items, jewelry to home decor. Lots of cool stuff.Written 3 August 2019
- The former Euro-Center is now almost a memory only. A lot of shops have moved out. Perhaps the most important place is its parking garage.Written 14 April 2022
- I went Dec 30 - perhaps not the best day as everyone was stocking up for New Year's Even. Very, very crowded - but still fun to browse. The supermarket is the biggest Asian one I've seen in Berlin.Written 6 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Berlin
- These are the most romantic places for shopping in Berlin:See more romantic shopping in Berlin on Tripadvisor