- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
14 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- First of all: it is clean and relaxed. I have seen better gay saunas around the world, but it's OK. Not many younger people, the ones I saw, were not behaving in an arrogant way, even if they were cute (this might be different in other cities). I like it that older people come here and feel welcome (I hate age discrimination).Written 6 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just one remark to start...staff not friendly at all...not very welcoming to a stranger...not the cheapest place eitherWritten 17 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very interesting leather bar. People are friendly enough and the place is what you should expect for a real leather bar. Worth to visit if you like the sceneWritten 7 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Maybe I went on the wrong night. I was there shortly before midnight on a Sunday night. The place was dead. Maybe four people in the whole bar. Staff was totally unfriendly.Written 29 August 2021
- We are used to no smoking bars in UK so it's always weird when we find people smoking in bars, in Berlin. This was a great little place though. Buzzing with a young but diverse crowd. Great retro-music that we recognised at least! Really good atmosphere in the place. We ended up staying for a few drinks here. Staff were really great. We sat at some window-side tables which were placed on what appears to be a stage. I'd be having nightmares about doing that in the UK on H&S grounds!Written 10 June 2019
- As a first time exploring the Berlin darkroom gay scene its probably an okey place.
Its usually not very full and its a bit too far west from where all the good clubs are.
But i guess its better then Schwuz at times.Written 13 April 2019
- great for meeting new people, very local.
real feeling of neukolln and people who live there.
great happy hour dealsWritten 11 September 2015
- Disgusting service, treated like some muck on the bottom of a shoe. 7 friends went for a drink, told to sit down so table service, not a problem. 20 minutes to get served and not busy but only 5 had drinks when asked about the other 2 the rude waitress explained she had already served us.
Would not recommend at all. I never comment on this site but this place is the first that ever made me feel angry!Written 12 November 2018
- Poor. We came on trans/NB night. The girl at the door was horrible. ‘Go check the other gay bars’
We just wanted a drink. This girl was behaving like she worked in Berghain. Sorry honey, you are awful.Written 26 August 2022