Game & Entertainment Centres
Game/ Entertainment Centres in Munich
THE 10 BEST Munich Game & Entertainment Centres
Game & Entertainment Centres in Munich
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Fun & Games
23 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Coffee Shops • Game & Entertainment Centres
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Amazing and somehow impressive place where you can safely climb. There are two main rooms: blocks and walls. You can climb up to around 14 meters. You can rent climbing materials on the spot.Written 26 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went there with my in-laws. We were around 15 people, so we had to wait for 40 minutes to get this number of karts.
We chose the 15 mins round and it was kind of enough for most of us.
Just be careful of the grease you might get on your clothes from the kart. Make sure you have something extra to wear in case you caught some grease and had to go somewhere else afterwards.
Some of the karts were slow, ask to change it if you noticed it's not as fast as the rest.
Some helmets were stinky, but some are ok. It might be better to bring your own helmet if you have one.
It was so much fun racing with the rest of the family I highly recommend it.
I wished my daughter was able to drive a kart but they didn't allow it and I totally agree because it is too dangerous for those who are under 10 years of age.Written 3 August 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Did you ever want to feel what it is like to pilot a commercial passenger jet? iPilot gives you that experience! Here at the Munich airport I "flew" a 737-800 simulator, taking off and landing in Munich and ultimately landing in Key West, Florida. With over 20,000 airports in their database you can experience what it is like to fly into and out of your favorite places. The instructors give you tons of information and confidence and are not only helpful but fun. And you can arrange for video and pictures of your experience! This is a very fun experience and would be a great and creative gift for any occasion. On a side note, the facility in Munich is handicap accessible though it is highly awkward getting into the pilot seat. It can be done. See www.flyipilot.com for more information on what they offer and where. I highly recommend this!Written 24 July 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited for the first time and was fascinated by the place-great space managed, two floors, plenty of problems to solve. First floor-low ceilling(good for warming up, as mostly is about realively simple routes, traverses), second climbing floor with really height ceilling, seemed to be for advanced climbers.. yet I’ve got injured accidentally so had to chance to check it out. Hopefully next year.
Unfortunately no gym/warmup zone, which is no good.
Great lunge/cafe area.Written 2 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Munich
- These places are best for game & entertainment centres in Munich:
- CSI: Training Munchen
- TerraMars Lasertag
- DAV Kletter- und Boulderzentrum
- Boulderwelt Munchen West
- Vaons Virtual Reality München