- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
153 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 153
What travellers are saying
- The offerings at this historic market are fantastic. Having a farmers' market right outside our hotel was amazing.Written 4 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Street art has been really elevated in the past 20 years or so. This exhibition of photography and street art derived from this is fantastic. It really makes you think and question lots of assumptions and sometimes unknown prejudices. I think it is on until January 2023 and if you are in Munich city centre it is worth a couple of hours of your time.Written 7 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best shopping mall in Munich, a lot of chains like C&A, Galleria, Zara H&M
also a good food court and some fast food restaurants like McDonald's and nordseaWritten 3 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A nice collection of German paintings from the mid 1800s. if you like that kind of art, this is lovely. If you don't, that is all there is. For those that are mobility challenged, there are three steps in. You can see the first floor but then there's a huge staircase to the second. No elevator. Cash only for tickets though I think it was 6euro. Oh and tags are all in GermanWritten 10 September 2022
- This market located on Messestadt is one of the largest in Germany & definitely the largest in Munich.It is open on all Saturdays from 6 am to 4 pm,better to go early to avoid the large sea of humanity that builds up later during the day.Be prepared to be jostled around so leave your kids behind!
The problem here is digging through the junk to find your illusive item & if you succeed, you will surely be very exhilarated at your treasure find but be sure that its not a fake ! Carry change to fortify your bargaining powers which bigger notes would deprive you of ! I am sure it will be fun & rewarding experience if you set your mental frame with this thought "Don`t expect anything but be pleasantly surprised if you find one" !Written 19 October 2015
- I happened to stroll into a little alley way and found this magic antique shop in a basement selling old furniture, paintings, frames and trinkets. Best of all are the Crystal chandeliers that actually work.Written 23 May 2016
- Bustling area in the centre surrounded by history and places to drink/eat. Market is good and worth a walk throughWritten 15 August 2019
- Very nice gallery to visit in Munich. The owner is a very friendly person who gave us some good advices!Written 15 April 2017
- This art gallery with attached café is a hidden jewel in a nice area of Munich. The gallery shows a rotating selection of modern art and entrance is free. For me the real star here is the café, which has a cheap selection of hot and cold drinks and sweets and is full of nice books and magazines. People come here to read or study, and you can often find "digital nomads" sitting here and working all day.Written 28 February 2016
- This glass-covered and 70-meter-long passage connects Kaufinger Strasse with Fürstenfelder Strasse. This mix of shops and restaurants was opened in 1994.
Art is a central element here. The balancing figure "Man with outstretched arms" by the artist Stephan Balkenhol at the entrance to the arcade invites you into the shopping world.
The LEGO shop is worth visiting even if you don't buy anything. It offers so much to see.Written 1 November 2022
- The last time I was here, it was a quaint little place with its own charm. I couldn't find it this time. What happened?Written 10 October 2020
- This is definitely the place to visit for all the luxury brands with the finest quality products. Very exclusive and upmarket but the staff are friendly and helpful.
Not the place for cheap bargains!Written 16 February 2020
- We took the stadium tour in English in Mar 2022. The guide was knowledgeable and humourous. He had an in-depth knowledge of everything on there.
A delight for any football fan - irrespective of which team they support.
The stadium itself is beautiful and the guide was able to give us a feel on the players walking on to the field with music et all😍.
Recommended!Written 17 March 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Munich
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Munich:See more shopping for children in Munich on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Munich:See more shopping for groups in Munich on Tripadvisor