Wineries & Vineyards • Wine Tours & Tastings
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We had a fabulous time, loved the tour. Our guide Louis was so welcoming, passionate, knowledgable & friendly. He's an absolute credit to Remy Martin and we wish him all the best in his future career. It felt very special to enter into the private rooms and hear about the process and history. The experience has been on our bucket list for many years and it lived up to its expectations.Written 11 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We loved this tour it was excellent from start to finish and our guide Angeline was charming and so informative. She spoke excellent English and answered all our questions. The history of the Chateau is fascinating and how Cognac is made - especially enjoyed the details of the angel's share and the drunken spiders! I am not surprised that Jaycee is very taken with this charming place and producing his own brand.
The tasting was a revelation, even my husband got some of the flavours.He was more interested in the history and the place just resonates with it. Enjoy.Written 25 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did not get a chance to tour this beautiful property, but we got to enjoy lunch and their cognac tasting, which was excellent. The lunch was a culinary experience, with the chef creating wonderful and delicious dishes and coming over to tell us what they are. We really enjoyed beautiful outside setting as well as the food.Written 15 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our newly wed son and wife booked this tour with us and Holly was our guide. It was a fascinating tour and Holly was incredibly knowledgeable. We all loved Holly’s approach to climate change and addressing issues and it certainly made us think about making changes. The tasting was also great and we were so looked after. Thank you Holly - we have recommended you to our French friends for their visit!Written 31 July 2022
- Excellent park with lots of shade during the summer heat. There is also a couple of playgrounds for kids and restaurants are closeWritten 3 August 2022
- We were able to attend, blend, and take home our very own Camus Cognac during their "Master Blender" experience. It was WONDERFUL and we are so happy to have our very own cognac. Every time we have a taste from our bottle it transports us right back to the beautiful day we spent at their facility.Written 29 June 2022
- An amazing tour experience and fantastic tasting paired with delicious bites. Visit to the owners cellar was spectacular, seeing barrels dating back to 1800. Wow! The tour was very informative and provided information about the history of Hennessy. All very well done. We really enjoyed it.Written 23 May 2022
- My wife and I rented a car from Bordeaux and drove the beautiful 1 hour drive to Cognac FR. Remy Martin is surrounded by nice restaurants and cafes. We dined first and then walked over for our tour.
Once we entered Remy Martin for our tour, you could feel and smell the magic and exquisiteness of the worlds finest cognac.
Margot led our tour, which gave us insight of the the rich history of the Remy Martin brand. Towards the end, we could feel the anticipation building. We were led to a “special room” where my wife and I tasted Louis XIII.
Well worth the price tag. The experience, the gift at the end and the unmatched customer experience made it a highlight during our two week tour of France.Written 10 August 2019
- Excellent choice of cognacs, specilizing in lesser known brands. The barman Thibault is highly qualified and gives excellent advice. Servings by centilitres. There is a lot to discover here. Highly recommended.Written 28 July 2021
- A group of us visted here last week for cocktails and were really impressed. Great cocktails, really friendly staff and a lovely bar. The hotel looked great and had a few restaurants, and having experienced the bar we must check out the food next.Written 1 November 2018