- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Excellent park with lots of shade during the summer heat. There is also a couple of playgrounds for kids and restaurants are closeWritten 3 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So glad we found this place. We needed info on how to find a Cognac Tour. The attendant was very helpful and gave us the info needed as to which tour was available. There are souvenirs in the place and well.Written 27 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a lovely small area to visit. We came here specifically to go to a tasting test of Cognac. The area itself is worth the visit
The walk along the river front is wonderful.Written 27 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pop in if you are passing. Worth a quick look around. Nice stained glass at alter end. Very tranquil.Written 31 July 2019
- Just walking around noon in the streets surrounding the house of the Lieutenance brings one back in history. Just a charming little village.Written 5 August 2019
- This market is great! I often buy English cakes from the Sugar and Spice tall.Strawberries are good as well.Cheese stall sells great cheddar.The bread stall (who also has a shop outside)sells amazing bread.Recommend.Written 6 September 2017
- Excellent choice of cognacs, specilizing in lesser known brands. The barman Thibault is highly qualified and gives excellent advice. Servings by centilitres. There is a lot to discover here. Highly recommended.Written 28 July 2021
- I was lucky enough to be in Cognac in June and visited this shop on the recommendation of a friend. I was not disappointed... it is a beautiful shop with exquisite things and proved to be a really pleasant shopping experience. Whether you are looking for a gift for someone else or want to treat yourself, you will be spoiled for choice in Ambre. There are objects and ornaments for the home, beautiful plants, pieces of unique furniture, and even some speciality chocolates, tea, and other edible gifts available. Everything on display has been carefully selected by the owners, Paul and Olivier, and reflects their own personal style and great taste. So, if you are in the area, I urge you to visit this lovely place. Janis, SurreyWritten 4 November 2016
- OK, so Cognac is very famous with many well known mega brands. If you're in Cognac, skip Hennessey and go next door and visit Fransac. The cognac is an absolute delight. If you're not a spirit drinker try their Pineau. If you like digestif's (as I do) try their Orange cognac, it's simply the best tasting alcohol I have ever tried.Written 9 August 2021