- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We loved this tour it was excellent from start to finish and our guide Angeline was charming and so informative. She spoke excellent English and answered all our questions. The history of the Chateau is fascinating and how Cognac is made - especially enjoyed the details of the angel's share and the drunken spiders! I am not surprised that Jaycee is very taken with this charming place and producing his own brand.
The tasting was a revelation, even my husband got some of the flavours.He was more interested in the history and the place just resonates with it. Enjoy.Written 25 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our newly wed son and wife booked this tour with us and Holly was our guide. It was a fascinating tour and Holly was incredibly knowledgeable. We all loved Holly’s approach to climate change and addressing issues and it certainly made us think about making changes. The tasting was also great and we were so looked after. Thank you Holly - we have recommended you to our French friends for their visit!Written 31 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pop in if you are passing. Worth a quick look around. Nice stained glass at alter end. Very tranquil.Written 31 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just walking around noon in the streets surrounding the house of the Lieutenance brings one back in history. Just a charming little village.Written 5 August 2019
- The church is a little out of the way. It is well proportioned inside and has nice stained glass windows, but is otherwise rather plain. The only picture is one of Jesus being taken down from the cross, but I could not see anything to say who it was by.Written 28 May 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Cognac
- These are the best places for budget-friendly sights & landmarks in Cognac:See more budget-friendly sights & landmarks in Cognac on Tripadvisor