Art Galleries • Historic Sites
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
29 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Don't miss this wonderful chapel during your tour. You will probably have to wait your turn. Do not be impatient .Well worth a few minutes delay.Written 26 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This area is always busy so parking can be a hassle. Lots of shops with all varieties of services available. I much prefer coming here to shop than going further into Paris.Written 31 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So good nicely organized I also bought a new keyboard and it was cheap
I liked fnac it was cool and again nicely organizedWritten 6 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice shops nothing great but enough to find few things.
The main problem is the food, we went to Maison Foude and one of the worth burger experience! Don't take the soup, pounder in water! They should increase the price of 1 or 2€ and use a real meat!
Please, manage to have better food in here!Written 15 January 2017
- They should leave water on longer music is audio it comes from speaker they have a night show in summer with fireworksWritten 6 June 2018
- This is a small wine store on a street, or alley, not open to cars and across from a restaurant I recommend you eat at. The proprietor is Guillaume Aubert who is a very knowledgable wine merchant and speaks very good English. His assortment was spectacular and Guillaume will spend as much time with you as you want helping you find just the right wines for your taste. I looked throughout Paris and was unable to find a place like this. But here in Versailles I bought 7 bottles after a wonderful lunch. Go! You won't regret it.Written 10 August 2013
- Folks, if you're in Versailles and looking for super gifts for your family/friends back home (as I was last week) - the chocolates here are excellent. They were really delicious and very well-received. The store is charming, the service great and the look and quality of the products first-rate.Written 17 January 2017
- Thanks to my daughter Mélissa who's living in London.
She was in France last Christmas and pass by this little chocolate boutique?
Here you'r welcome, every body speak our language, so that more easy to enjoy a good moment.
Outside it was freezing it's winter but good time ( less tourist) here this peaceful place got everything, just a walk from our hotel " the red horse"
Chocolate with red chili pepper with sesame seed salted caramel and so more.
We try the calisson from Aix in Provence don't worry about few pounds because you will not found such quality product in the tax free airport.
Get also the best sparkling water available her. A bottle of Chateldon " the water that King "Louis the XIV" was drinking ?
Good gourmet trip and lovely people are there ! thanks from john and family.Written 3 February 2017