- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
28 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Absolutely amazing!!! It is a great experience and I enjoyed a 100% They also had English version, which was great!Written 30 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was absolutely amazing no complaints at all. Just go on foot because it can get very busy. Make sure you pack your own food because all the prices go way up. I would definitely go again!Written 12 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I ran this in October 2021, after two previous postponements with Covid. It was well worth the wait.
The route is just stunning. Think of almost any of Paris's many landmarks and the route goes past almost every one. From a start in a packed and pumped Champs Elysee, Le Louvre, Opera Garnier, Bastille, through Vincennes, back along the Seine and with the Eiffel Tower coming out from the sky at around 28k. You finish coming out of the Bois de Boulogne with the Arc de Triomphe in sight. They are testing this route for the Olympics in 2024 and that will be some spectacle.
I ran in glorious sunshine, and Paris like this is just sublime. If you get that, you will have the race of a lifetime. The course was well stocked with water and food stops, and cake in particular every 5k or so was a big winner.
The expo is out in Porte de Versailles, but was well organised and big enough. Only gripes are needing to get a doctor's certificate for it, issues with the website/app service. The medal is sadly a disaster: essentially just advertising the sponsor, trying to be kooky (I think(, has little to identify with Paris and is made as cheap and as flimsy as possible. A medal for a city like Paris shouldn't be hard to do well, but this one is the worst I have seen. I'd probably run it again just to get a proper one.
Nothing but good things to say about the city itself, other than try to stay a day or two after to properly enjoy it. And when booking hotels, there really isn't much difference in size and quality for a lot of them. Booking the location is key; ideally away from the main tourist spots where real Paris still exists. Many of the hotels will be exactly the same anyways, unless you can afford something very special.Written 7 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bot tickets at the last minute on the Roland-Garros website. Name is assigned, so tickets can't be scalped making seeing tennis a reasonable price! Rain and umbrellas a nuisance. The bathrooms at Suzanne Lengren stadium are choas (bottle neck of traffic in this area). Limited options of food. Tennis and venue, however, were great. For all you need to know about roland-garros visit my TA trips page ETBtravelphotography, https://www.tripadvisor.com/Trips/89320353/ParisWritten 3 July 2019
- This is my third visit toParis Photo and this year was one of the best. There is almost too much to take in. I spent the entire four days at the venue and saw amazing work, beautiful books, and excellent artist talks. The highlight for me was getting to hear Josef Koudelka speak. He has always been one of my heroes and a hugh=e influence on my work. I would absolutely recommend attending this if you are the least bit interested in photography.Written 17 November 2019
- Perfect day ever with many interesting activities.
We had a lovely moment. The concerts were awesome especially "Shaka PONK" and "Bigflo et Oli".Written 28 June 2018
- We happened upon this by chance and it would appeal mostly to youngsters (which I am certainly not). However, we walked the length of the crowded parade by the Louvre and it was quite easy to enjoy a lot of the music mixes and beats but mostly it was enormous fun to watch people enjoying it - there was a lot of singing dancing and laughter which was infectious. There were specific floats by children and older musicians. It did rain, umbrellas were no use in the crowd. The usual festival advice applies, bring water, snacks and waterproofs.
Police presence was low key and we didn't see any problems at all.Written 30 September 2018
- This was the second time that Nuit Blanche (otherwise known as White Night) was taking place during our visit to Paris. The first time, we identified several activities that sounded terrific, only to find that the lines at each site were way too long to attend. We ended up hanging around Hotel de Ville, checking out the art and music and food vendors. So this time we knew not to get our hopes up. And we were right. So we strolled between several outdoor art installations, enjoying the city night lights along the way. Kudos to Etienne Krakennuhl's Bing Bang sound installation. Awesome!!Written 3 January 2023