- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
708 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 708
What travellers are saying
- I traveled to Paris recently and used BT Transfer for a pickup at Charles de Gaulle airport, and a trip to our Left Bank Hotel. Then again used them for our return from Paris to airport. The driver was outside of customs, he helped with bags, etc. I travelled with two adults. When I made the reservation, I told them how much luggage we had and they took care of what size of vehicle would be required. There really was no need to confirm or question if vehicle would be the correct size. For our return, we were picked up at 5:30 AM and the driver was early. Drivers very courteous. Would not hesitate to use them again and whole heartedly recommend them. They are first class but the price is very reasonable.Written 3 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Always polite and on time, great service is provided by the team. I have used them in many occasions and can’t recommend enough!Written 5 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Drivers always in time and clear instructions, my experience with this transfer service has been simply perfect.
Highly recommended!Written 2 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We received great service from Abitransport.
We took the shuttle service on the first day, including a short tour of the highlights of Paris before taking us to Disney. Then the service back to the airport.
They were friendly, punctual, and English speaking.
Being a group of 7 people including children and an elder, they were patient waiting for us at the different places where we could take pictures. They transported us in a Mercedes van, very comfortable, clean, in excellent condition.
I would definitely use their service again.Written 28 January 2023
- Amazing service even movies on the way to disney in the taxi and on the way back we have used this company 3 times now will always use friendly driver and clean cab 5 stars The Simpson Family xWritten 3 February 2023
- I had an experience with this company yesterday the 29th Jan 2023 that was absolutely first class. I had booked a car a few days previously to pick me up at Orly Airport after an overnight flight from La Guadeloupe. My destination in Paris was a hotel very close to Gare Du Nord in the 10th. First of all, as soon as my plane landed there was both a WhatsApp message from my driver and a telephone message informing me that he was waiting at Arrivals. Secondly when l went through Customs etc the driver was waiting with an electronic sign displaying my name on it. Thirdly, he very kindly offered to help me with my luggage. Fourthly, his car was very conveniently parked close by and was a spacious and very comfortable vehicle. The driver himself spoke fluent English and French and could not not have been more friendly and helpful.The gentleman concerned , his name sounded like Luka, was from Sri Lanka and has been living in Paris for many years. In my opinion he was a great representative of his company and overall the service was top notch. I will certainly be using this company again on any future occasion l come to Paris.Written 30 January 2023
- I highly recommend Elegant Transfers. They provided car service for us to and from the airport, as well as, pick-up from Disneyand Paris. Reservations were easy to plan and responses were very prompt and detailed. Our chauffeur Trevin was punctual for all pick-up times and provided professional service at all times.
We will definately use them again in the future!Written 14 January 2023
- We went to Disneyland Paris for the first time with 3 children and booked return trip with Private taxi Disney Paris and they where excellent wasn't late help with the luggage and drove very safe have already booked them again for my next tripWritten 13 January 2023
- Its a great way to Navigate the city however if you are a tourist you need to be aware of the rules when you see open barriers .
I have visited Paris many times and i speak pretty good French .
Many times i have walked through open barriers with no problems just thinking they were broken and i have never been worried as i have always had a valid ticket.
Anyway this Thursday just gone the 26th Jan 2023 me and my partner were heading to the Metro after visiting the Lourve and noticed the barriers were open so i just carried on walking .
In the distance probably 50 yards i saw some ticket inspectors so as we passed we handed them our tickets so that they could check them .
The guard then told us that because we had not validated our tickets (put them in the slot at the barriers) we had to [pay a 70 euro on the spot fine !!
I then had a heated exchange with the guard in English telling them what does it matter if my ticket is valid?
He then called his superior who started to pressure us into paying saying if the police came that we would then have to pay 180 euros and possibly be arrested ?
It was then i started arguing in French asking why there were other people just walking through and were not being checked .
I also said that he better call the police then to which he said ok and spoke into his radio not knowing i could understand everything he was saying
(he was just speaking to his mate about another station ).
The fact that they could have just stood at the open barrier and told us to validate our tickets (if indeed the barriers were broken?) was very suspect if you ask me .
instead they wait until you have walked through and then try to fine you ??
In the end i just told him i was not paying it and just walked away ,he said we needed to stay where we was however i told him he was not the police and asked him what he was going to do ?
I ended up turning around and walking back into the Lourve and taking the steps to the street and walked to the next metro station .
The moral of the story is always validate your ticket wheter the gates are open or not (or take a video on your phone )
hope this helps people .Written 30 January 2023
- Have used Paris Eagle Cab a couple of times now. Very efficient on time and friendly drivers. Everything you wish a taxi to be!Written 11 January 2023
- Avoid the steep climb (by street or stairs) to get to Sacre Coeur Basilica by riding the Funiculaire. Same price as a Metro ticket. Take the Funiculaire up to the top, and then leisurely walk down!Written 10 August 2022
- I cannot believe the level of service and professionalism we received with Prestige Transfer. We had such a hassle with airlines and lost luggage but Prestige waited patiently and helped us submit a claim. Upon our departure they were prompt and even had a car seat available. Wow! It was a blessing to have such a wonderful service take care of this portion of our trip. Thank you!!!Written 3 January 2023
- This was such a fantastic service. Jean-Michel was very communicative leading up to our flight arrival and when picking us up to go back to the airport 2 weeks later. Friendly, safe driver - would recommend to anyone travelling to Paris.Written 22 November 2022
- I’ve used this service 6 times and they are always on time and price is reasonable for larger van. Better than taking risk with Uber who is not big enough for luggage.Written 8 November 2022
- very kind, clean car, very good price, he helped us with the return, not being scheduled in advance. we recommend with confidenceWritten 20 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Paris
- These experiences are best for transportation in Paris:
- Private transfer from CDG or ORY airport to PARIS city
- Paris - CDG (One Way) Private Shuttle Transfer
- Paris Airports Private Roundtrip Transfer
- Shared Arrival Transfer from Paris Airport to Hotel
- La Vallée Village Shopping Outlet Round-Trip Transport from Paris
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for transportation in Paris:See more transportation for adrenaline seekers in Paris on Tripadvisor