- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7,000+ places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 7,656
What travellers are saying
- One of the most beautiful place for shopping in Paris, there are two kinds of shopping, the normal shops and the outlets which you can find all the luxury brands with a great price, after you finish shopping you can eat at very nice restaurants or have a coffee and a delicious sweets , it’s easy to go there you just need to take the train from the station in La Défense and in just 45 min you will be there 💞Written 14 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I hired a local guide for the day and we stopped at the market for Oysters and Wine. WOW! We selected our Oysters and they were shucked for us. We then stepped around the corner and asked for wine to pair. It was so much fun and a real local experience.Written 20 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Royan market is a must if your in the area. There were loads of wonderful food stalls catering for lots of tastes. Local seafood, cheese and salads/vegetables/fruit were all on show. Our
Daughter was amazed at the array of food and it was a great way to introduce her to French cuisine.
Parking was available on site though not sure that will be the case next week (3rd week of July) when the holiday season really starts here.Written 12 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- went there for shopping it was an ok village compared to others and doesn't have any stores for kids but they have a direct train from center but for that also u have to walk ......didn't find that much good u can try other villages ....Written 1 September 2022
- Beautiful expedience you have to visit a market o Sunday it’s full of local products and goods I fully recommend to buy herbs and nougats best way to explore provance regionWritten 30 September 2022
- Lively colourful market with excellent range of fresh local produce, drink, clothing and accessories. All at reasonable prices. Plenty to see with refreshment stops en route.Written 7 June 2022
- This is an ornate and beautiful shopping passage set over three levels with an ornate staircase in the middle. It is a must see whilst in town.Written 20 September 2022
- fresh French produce, including crêpes, galettes, bread, fresh fruits and vegetables, seafood, meats, and international groceries sold directly by their producers. the best thing to do on a saturday morning :)Written 20 January 2020
- Family run nougat Fabrique Arnaud Soubeyran made a great decision to show the history of their fabrique and nougat making process for all of us. Interactive and interesting museum. You can understand the history and the making process before and now of these delicious nougat candies. A great place to spend couple of sweet hours.Written 17 February 2020
- Fun place to visit for browsing, shopping and design inspiration. Do NOT believe the website or Google: in 2022 it’s no longer open on Fridays (from our waitress, it sounded like it changed during the pandemic). Fortunately we had time to return on a Sunday and had a great time.Written 8 July 2022
- Our visit to the Paul Bocuse food hall was a great experience. Such a huge selection of delicious and beautiful food product. Looked so amazing and beautiful. A sensory overload. We shopped, and tasted different offers and enjoyed a light midday meal. But also very crowded with both tourists and locals from Lyon. I think we go back tomorrow. Despite previous Dutch reviews I do recommend this foodhall. You simply have to see for yourself!Written 1 October 2022
- If you love oysters, this place is the real deal. An outdoor spot where you can buy a plateful of fresh oysters, have them opened for you, and you take them to the seawall and eat them. When you're done with each oyster, you toss the shells onto the beach.
It's briliant. It's the oysters in the rough experience...and its in the oyster capital. If you want a fancy meal then skip it. But its marvelous. I loved it.Written 5 October 2022
- Place des Lices Market is a cool square. We ended up in here after visiting the Citadel of Saint-Tropez - Museum of Maritime History. We enjoyed watching people paying petanque.Written 20 April 2022
- Very quiet this morning as it was Monday morning. Good variety of shops on offer, easy parking. Reductions are not great but it’s good to shop virtually under cover.Written 10 December 2018
- Wide ranging vegetable, meat, cheese and fish market. Open until early afternoon but closed Mondays.Written 4 November 2021