Historic Sites • Architectural Buildings
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Olivia who was working on the front desk asked if we wanted a tour. She gave us a most thorough history of the Coakley family history and the history of the Abbey. She walked with us through the Abbey and was a most delightful and knowledable host. She is a great historian and delivered a very interesting story.Written 2 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Family trip and fun was had. Great place this. Well worth a visit. Goid few animals in nice enclosures, friendly staff and good standard restaurant too.Written 25 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Only got here twice, spent a few hours with kids paddling and building sandcastles. Beach is clean & safe. Ample parking and porto loos on site.Written 7 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- In general, the castles in the Wexford area are absolutely awesome and I thoroughly enjoyed visiting these ancient ruins.Written 1 September 2021
- I’m Isi!
And I just wanted to share how much I loved this company.
First of all, I had the best bosses I ever had in my life, and I do have a lot of experience with different companies!
They are incredibly awesome. Always taking care of the team and they keep everything incredibly organized. What a way to keep all functioning with joy and perfect conditions. They really take a good care of keeping the best vibes and everyone happy.
I simply love them and would recommend it a billion times for everyone to work here or take these epics experiences on the water.
They are more than professionals.
I’ll be always grateful of this experience!
Thanks Graham and Kimberley, I will love you forever 😂😂❤️
I wish the best for this awesome family built here in this Irish paradise.
Please always count on me.
Much love!Written 28 September 2022
- Over our four day holiday to wexford, our family highlight was certainly the day trip we took with Cathy. She immediately made us feel at ease through her great depth of knowledge about the local area and really created a day that would appeal to all of us in the family. It was amazing to learn about the history of so much in the area and to have the landmarks of hook lighthouse, Loftus Hall, Tintern abbey and many others put into historical and local context. It was great fun and we really got to understand Wexford in a way we wouldn’t have without the trip.
It was all very safe as well. Cathay started the trip going through precautions on Covid and all and we felt safe throughout the day. Topped with a lovely meal at The Little Saltee in Kilmore Quay. Could not recommend the day highly enough. 10/10Written 2 August 2020