Historic Sites • Architectural Buildings
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Olivia who was working on the front desk asked if we wanted a tour. She gave us a most thorough history of the Coakley family history and the history of the Abbey. She walked with us through the Abbey and was a most delightful and knowledable host. She is a great historian and delivered a very interesting story.Written 2 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Family trip and fun was had. Great place this. Well worth a visit. Goid few animals in nice enclosures, friendly staff and good standard restaurant too.Written 25 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were looking at the restaurant next door. Tonnes of parking, I assume for the summer season. Interesting history board.Written 24 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Only got here twice, spent a few hours with kids paddling and building sandcastles. Beach is clean & safe. Ample parking and porto loos on site.Written 7 September 2022
- I’m Isi!
And I just wanted to share how much I loved this company.
First of all, I had the best bosses I ever had in my life, and I do have a lot of experience with different companies!
They are incredibly awesome. Always taking care of the team and they keep everything incredibly organized. What a way to keep all functioning with joy and perfect conditions. They really take a good care of keeping the best vibes and everyone happy.
I simply love them and would recommend it a billion times for everyone to work here or take these epics experiences on the water.
They are more than professionals.
I’ll be always grateful of this experience!
Thanks Graham and Kimberley, I will love you forever 😂😂❤️
I wish the best for this awesome family built here in this Irish paradise.
Please always count on me.
Much love!Written 28 September 2022
- We visited the play zone on a wet weekday in Wexford - as it wasn’t school holiday in Ireland it was quiet.
My three boys aged 8,7 and 5 loved it they spent over 3hours non stop running around the equipment, playing football and going down slides.
It was safe as only one exit which needed the staff to open the gates, clean toilets and a range of snacks and drinks onsite.
Parking was brilliant as so many spaces right outside.
Great value place for a visit on a wet rainy day in Wexford when the children want to run around.Written 30 October 2022
- Me and my wife took the kids here last week for the first time and they loved it.
We visited for the soft play as the weather was terrible, but there looked like tonnes else to do here too. We will definitely be back for the soft play next time we're over, but definitely want to try out some of the other activities with the kids.
The soft play itself was a good size and kept them happily occupied.
One thing I'd advise is it is a little cheaper to pay on arrival rather than online as there is a €2 card fee online.
There is a counter to buy hot and cold drinks as well as snacks too.
The coffees are actually really good here too.Written 4 January 2023
- Very clean cinema, seats are extremely comfortable and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Great night out. We throughly enjoyed it and looking forward to returning.Written 19 February 2022
- My favourite part of the trip was washing my hands with the leaves of a chestnut tree! Everyone needs to go to this, it will strengthen your appreciation for nature.Written 28 July 2021