- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Only got here twice, spent a few hours with kids paddling and building sandcastles. Beach is clean & safe. Ample parking and porto loos on site.Written 7 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Another golden sandy beach along the south east coast. You can access it via Morriscastle beach turn left and walk along. Great fishing spot lots of dog fish and plaice. Very clean and lots of space. Very narrow road driving down take care.Written 29 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tuesday 2nd August and we took a stroll along this beautiful stretch of almost deserted beach. It is located on the East coast of Ireland in County Wexford between Arklow and Courtown.
It sits in between the rocks and cliffs at both Clones Strand at one end and Saleen Strand at the other.
The golden sand is peppered, in places, with pebbles and is washed by the lively Irish Sea. When we were here the sea was a bit rough and the waves were crashing. A few brave souls did battle with the waves and cold water.
We did meet a number of people walking their dogs, great beach walks in either direction.
Looking along the beach towards Saleen Strand we could see that the sand dunes were shored up by coastal erosion defenses, they had not yet reached the section of the beach where we were. Some of the dunes were in a bad state, there was a sign warning of collapsing sand dunes.
This visit was a real trip down memory lane as we had family holiday home just over the dunes in Killbegnt.Many happy hours were spend here during childhood and teenage years.Written 13 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.