- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We visited the play zone on a wet weekday in Wexford - as it wasn’t school holiday in Ireland it was quiet.
My three boys aged 8,7 and 5 loved it they spent over 3hours non stop running around the equipment, playing football and going down slides.
It was safe as only one exit which needed the staff to open the gates, clean toilets and a range of snacks and drinks onsite.
Parking was brilliant as so many spaces right outside.
Great value place for a visit on a wet rainy day in Wexford when the children want to run around.Written 30 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Me and my wife took the kids here last week for the first time and they loved it.
We visited for the soft play as the weather was terrible, but there looked like tonnes else to do here too. We will definitely be back for the soft play next time we're over, but definitely want to try out some of the other activities with the kids.
The soft play itself was a good size and kept them happily occupied.
One thing I'd advise is it is a little cheaper to pay on arrival rather than online as there is a €2 card fee online.
There is a counter to buy hot and cold drinks as well as snacks too.
The coffees are actually really good here too.Written 4 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- went for my 11 year olds birthday treat...5 boys in total, mid week. Deal was €5 off per child and birthday boy free. We booked 45 mins for them. They had a break half way through for re-fulling. 30-40 mins would probably have been sufficient for them. 4 out of the 5 boys had a great time. One of the boys wasn't so keen and watched the 2nd half.
The birthday boy had a great time.Written 18 May 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Wexford
- These places are best for game & entertainment centres in Wexford:See more game & entertainment centres in Wexford on Tripadvisor